The loss we needed...

I feel that we needed this kind of loss by a bigger margin. I felt the players were feeling like they didn’t have to change much because they lossed by a couple two weeks in a row. That’s 3 losses now. Players need to be dropped for I’ll discipline and playing individually. Should be an interesting team sheet next week.

No…we needed this like a hole in the head

@:

No…we needed this like a hole in the head

I agree, hopefully wests tigers can hit back and redeem themselves against cowboys.
Don’t want to see a downward spiral, after all the good effort put in first few weeks 👿 👿

No we are a professional football team we should be addressing issues even if we are winning

Yeah…nah …not buying it…

The performance was the worst this year…

No we needed a win after back to back losses. Three losses after a cracking start to the year knocking off good sides. Total 180 from four weeks ago.

I reckon we will pummel the cowboys now

No …… we needed this win badly but again played badly.
You could try and blame the referees but let’s face it … the team has been on downward spiral since the Melbourne game. The forwards and Marshall’s sliding back to his old ways … have been at the centre of the problem.
We’ll see this week if we can climb out of the hole we dug for ourselves.

Lets face it some players in our team wouldn’t get first grade spots in others teams e.g. Nofoaluma. We need to go shopping around at the end of the year for some big fish.

This may not go down well and go against what people are feeling right now but if I was Ivan I wouldn’t drop a single player, they need to have the chance to get themselves out of this mini hole they’ve put themselves in, dropping players now would only harm the team imo. They need to fight their way out of it

@:

This may not go down well and go against what people are feeling right now but if I was Ivan I wouldn’t drop a single player, they need to have the chance to get themselves out of this mini hole they’ve put themselves in, dropping players now would only harm the team imo. They need to fight their way out of it

And if they lose the next 3 ??

@:

I would go down the same path.
Until Reynolds and Packer are ready to go.

@:

I tend to agree… Always have… although if players coming back from injury are right to go then someone has to make room.
Rochow is wearing my patience tho

Yeah nah. I would have taken the loss against Parra if we beat the Warriors.

@:

I reckon we will pummel the cowboys now

Sure - people were saying we would thrash the Warriors after the two losses as well.

I’ll take a two point win over the Cows if we can get it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme