2018 captain

This naming a different captain every week is an embarrassment to the club, to the fans and to the coach.

It’s even more embarrassing when you consider Benji has lead the side to 3 of our defeats.

Ivan said he named a leadership group, and if someone stand clear then that will be made apparent in time. Well, obviously we as fans can only judge what we see, but I’m hard pressed to imagine there is anyone else other then Lawrence who should be captain week in week out.

Reynolds doesn’t play, Packer is the ideal “leaders wing man”, Benji should be in ISP, Taylor just isn’t at the level of Lawrence.

Let the team settle down Ivan with one leader.

Chris Lawrence is my man……

Packer ©
Lawrence (Vc)

@:

Packer ©
Lawrence (Vc)

X2 Packers injury and our drop in level of play are no coincidence. He is the leader of this team whether he is named captain or not.

@:

@:

Packer ©
Lawrence (Vc)

X2 Packers injury and our drop in level of play are no coincidence. He is the leader of this team whether he is named captain or not.

He’s an under cover genius.
His voice is powerful both literally and figuratively.

Drawing a link to Marshall captaining us to our 3 losses is quite ridiculous. However, I do agree that the 5 captain scenario is ridiculous. It always has been, I said that from the get go. I always thought it was Cleary’s way of not upsetting the apple cart. There will be less come 2019, as Marshall will retire at the end of this year, regardless of form imo. I would prefer one captain, but I could live with 2. Those 2 being Lawrence and Packer.

@:

@:

@:

Packer ©
Lawrence (Vc)

He’s an under cover genius.
His voice is powerful both literally and figuratively.

I was one of Packers earliest supporters, but even I didn’t think he was captain material. Out of all the new signings I was convinced grub was the guy. It’s obvious what that answer is now.

What happened to Lawrence yesterday ?

@:

What happened to Lawrence yesterday ?

HIA

Lawrence got concussed early in the game and never came back. He made this great tackle on one of the Warriors’s forward. It was a shame he didn’t return after failing the HIA test.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme