What was the second sin bin for?

I didn’t get to watch the game and can’t see from extended highlights…what was it for?

Both teams were given a warning at the end of the 1st half that the next team who gave away a ruck penalty would be sin binned

@:

I didn’t get to watch the game and can’t see from extended highlights…what was it for?

On the back of another, I assume it was offside for coming off the line early, as they went to the sideline camera for a second which showed all players on the line before switching back to the stand angle.

There will finally be a change during the off season over this imo. It’s getting out of hand. Noffa’s sin binning I could cop, not Taylor’s though. I think they’ll finally introduce a 5 minute binning, or just having the player off the field for that set. ET’s sin binning is like sending someone away for life for stealing a loaf of bread.

@:

There will finally be a change during the off season over this imo. It’s getting out of hand. Noffa’s sin binning I could cop, not Taylor’s though. I think they’ll finally introduce a 5 minute binning, or just having the player off the field for that set. ET’s sin binning is like sending someone away for life for stealing a loaf of bread.

We need to review every strip penalty and then rule on it

By the time the brown cows get to the scrum and set it you could review it 4 times

Unless a quick scrum is required of course by a team 😆

Biggest issue with league , we let the players and coaches control how the game is going to be played

I like the fact the refs and the NRL are challenging it , just needs some more tweeks in the off season

Yes. The 2nd penalty when defending on our line warranted a sin binning. The warriors giving away 3 in the same situation earlier didn’t.

So basically because the referee felt like it. The tiges were hanging in & the game was on the line, so give the favoured home team a leg-up.

Thanks for the info, seems a bit bizarre, bringing a team down to 12 players for 10minutes for that type of penalty…such a game killer.

The sin binning has gotten so out of hand this year, they are guaranteed each weekend now.

because Cummins is a flog an a wanna be Checcin…the end

Absolutely crazy penalty.

How did Blake Green not get binned in the first half when he wasn’t square at marker? Far more cynical penalty than ET racing off the line.

@:

How did Blake Green not get binned in the first half when he wasn’t square at marker? Far more cynical penalty than ET racing off the line.

Not to mention that he couldn’t have raced off the line when he appeared in shot together with the others.

@:

Which stopped ET scoring, I mentioned in the game thread, that is a sin bin offence, but alas it is against the Weststigers so its ok 😠

Absolutely. And there were multiple cynical penalties by the Warriors when we were wrestling momentum back. Really frustrating. Not getting the rub of the green the last few weeks.

Was only listening to the abc grandstand call and Tony Kemp was blowing up delux with Taylor going to the bin. Basically said the ref’s made the game a non contest with the two sin bins especially Taylor one.

wearing the wrong jersey?

@:

wearing the wrong jersey?

That’s what i thought. We were starting to make a game of it so they made a bird of it,

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme