9 Rounds in and 0 games at Leichhardt, 1 at Campbelltown

To use A favourites Sheens quote “I don’t like making excuses but their are reasons.” :mrgreen:

Is it any wonder we are looking a bit tired? The Injuries have not been crucifying us but have been chipping away.

9 Rounds in

• 2 x 6 Day Turn Arounds

• 2 x 5 day turn arounds.

• 2 Trips to NZ

• 2 games against Melbourne - One in NZ one in Melbourne

• A Game in Tamworth.

• Throw in the trial in Cairns.

This is for a team the bookies set the win total at 7.5 this year and were clear outright favourites for the Wooden Spoon.

Don’t get me wrong other teams are probably doing some hard yakka too.

However I get jealous of teams like the Sharks and Dragons that go to their suburban grounds and grind out dirty wins every couple of weeks with the refs in their pockets. Interestingly the Dragons increased their games a Suburban venues this year. I know the reasons we play at ANZ and we are 2 from 3 there however its hardly an intimidating home ground advantage.

Were not winning the battle with the refs most weeks. Maybe we can this week. We need to throw everything into this his game at Leichhardt -I mean the crowd . At 5-5 our season will be fast slipping away. Thursday Night is not the best, however we will enjoy 100% of the support of whoever is there.

Time to try and grind out an ugly win at home where we get a few 50-50 calls.

Read somewhere we only have two out of Sydney games until round 21 them being raiders and knights

Yes -need a good Thursday night crowd at Leichardt. Our team havnt really experienced the support they deserve from a home crowd this year, and just hope the convenience of watching on the TV doesn’t effect the punters decision to battle the Sydney traffic to get to the ground.

Does anyone know if the school will be open for parking on Thursday night?

We have a good record against them at Leichhardt….

7 Games for 6 wins 1 loss which was in 2000…

Thurston has never won at Leichhardt…

I have a feeling that Thurston will be fired up since it is indigenous round but hopefully the Leichhardt hoodoo continues.

I suspect a few will been turned off by our recent form but hopefully still a decent crowd.

The LO faithful have been dudded this year…but I’ll be there Thursday night with 3 others

At the end of last year players were asked where they hate playing the most. Thurston’s was Leichhardt!! Apparently he said he even gets booed by 11 year olds here, lets make it continue.

You lose the Leichhardt advantage on a Thursday night -

*Probably only a crowd of 8000 max. (people working late).

*Game is on TV.

*Not playing in the proper strip. (sacrilegious at Leichhardt).

*It seems a long time since we won the penalty count at Leichhardt (seems anyway).

Still we will be there, supporting the Mighty Wests Tigers!!!

@:

He’ll be hungry

And desperate. Desperate side!

@:

@:

He’ll be hungry

And desperate. Desperate side!

Hungry Thursty

@:

You lose the Leichhardt advantage on a Thursday night -

*Probably only a crowd of 8000 max. (people working late).

*Game is on TV.

*Not playing in the proper strip. (sacrilegious at Leichhardt).

*It seems a long time since we won the penalty count at Leichhardt (seems anyway).

Still we will be there, supporting the Mighty Wests Tigers!!!

Agree with most you have said but we are wearing the strip with the most orange in it at Leichhardt.

I’ll be there with a few others - hoping for a decent crowd.

My wife and I are coming down from Central Coast to watch this game. I’m buzzing for it already.

Three of us will be there. That’s 10 so far

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme