Who’s turn

To have a HIA this week……
Odds
1.38 S Sue
1.85 E Taylor
2.10 J Liddle
Suspended C Lawrence

Maybe I missed something, but can’t recall Lawrence copping a knock in the immediate period before he went off. Any info on when he was concussed?

@:

Maybe I missed something, but can’t recall Lawrence copping a knock in the immediate period before he went off. Any info on when he was concussed?

He tried to upend a rampaging bunti afoa…. in all honesty was a good shot but not in today’s footy. Not with the speed the big guys run at.

@:

@:

He tried to upend a rampaging bunti afoa…. in all honesty was a good shot but not in today’s footy. Not with the speed the big guys run at.

Yep…La La land after that…6min mark roughly…

I’d like to place a dollar on Josh Aloiai, please.

It won’t be Matulino.
(Yep I’m gonna keep giving it to him until he starts playing like he’s worth what we paid for him, at the moment he’s looking like Blair)

@:

It won’t be Matulino.
(Yep I’m gonna keep giving it to him until he starts playing like he’s worth what we paid for him, at the moment he’s looking like Blair)

Current odds for matulino $5.50

@:

@:

Yeah, fair enough, but I saw that and didn’t notice too much apart from a good tackle, whilst pretty sure that he had a hit up after that with no major contact and then went off. I was thinking at the time it may have been a ruse for something else, but seems I was wrong.

@:

Outsider @ $13

@:

Outsider @ $13

@:

How much for McQueen?

$12 presently
And remember responsible betting guys

@:

@:

@:

Yeah, fair enough, but I saw that and didn’t notice too much apart from a good tackle, whilst pretty sure that he had a hit up after that with no major contact and then went off. I was thinking at the time it may have been a ruse for something else, but seems I was wrong.

Great tackle but used his head mainly!
Then struggled to get back, hid on the end of the defensive line. Maybe another tackle and might have jogged up with one run then went off. Looked like his eyes were still spinning.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme