Souths game 2016

I’m getting the vibes this game will go the same way. If we go back to 2016 against the Raiders, we had 50 put on us, Taylor looked like he was going to be sacked, yet we backed up the next Thursday and pulled off one of the greatest wins in the club’s history. I think we’ll do the same this week and ambush the Cows.

@:

I’m getting the vibes this game will go the same way. If we go back to 2016 against the Raiders, we had 50 put on us, Taylor looked like he was going to be sacked, yet we backed up the next Thursday and pulled off one of the greatest wins in the club’s history. I think we’ll do the same this week and ambush the Cows.

Please don’t remind me GNR , was crook as a dog both those weekends

Thought I was hallucinating watching both games

Remember that game. Headed out thinking we were going to cop another hiding but we pull off a great upset - those are the best wins. Was this the game when Moses was injured in the warm up?

Hope you have a similar result on Thursday

@:

Remember that game. Headed out thinking we were going to cop another hiding but we pull off a great upset - those are the best wins. Was this the game when Moses was injured in the warm up?

Was after the warm up. The players were literally walking out of the tunnel. Taylor had to call them back and let them know and change things around. Another thing that made that win so great.

I’m hoping the rebound factor plays its part this week. The team was well and truly outplayed and they know it - it wasn’t a game they let slip as they were never in it. If Packer and Liddle are back, our forward pack looks better. And you can’t forget the Leichhardt factor, the boys will be keen to atone for last week.

@:

@:

Was after the warm up. The players were literally walking out of the tunnel. Taylor had to call them back and let them know and change things around. Another thing that made that win so great.

Remind me who played 6 that night 😃

When do we become desperate…?

@:

When do we become desperate…?

Round 25 v Souffs

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme