Referees....

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

:bash

Ohhh myyyy!!!
Thought we were due for Henery……Would probably prefer him over this pip squeek.

@:

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

:bash

Is this a bad thing?
i don’t pay much attention to the refs.

Could be worse - Maxwell is a worry though.

Sutton has real attitude problems. Blokes like Henry and Klien make a few howlers but they dont seem to target one team, Sutton on the other hand has a real mean streak

@:

Sutton has real attitude problems. Blokes like Henry and Klien make a few howlers but they dont seem to target one team, Sutton on the other hand has a real mean streak

He definately has no time for D Klemmer….

Im not usually one to take notice of refs and I don’t usually complain about them but some of the calls so far this year I’ve had to pick my jaw up off the ground.

Can we just do away with them completely somehow?
Have some sort of cable that runs the sideline with markers for 10m and an alarm goes off if inside it controlled by GPS or something or a NRL ref app and let the fans vote on every call? Or just let the players self adjudicate or fly 20 Drones over the field recording and sending data to some AI supercomputer.
Refs act like robots anyway.

There’s gotta be a better way, these clowns are doing my head in.

Out of interest which referees do people like?

@:

None…they are all crap…and love a punt…

There’s one I don’t mind short dark haired bloke unsure his name though

@:

This…it’s like he goes out of his way to be seen…

@:

Grant Atkins?

Can’t seem to post an image on my phone but I think he is the one you are taking about.

Referring is the only job in the world where you cannot be criticised for your performance no matter how bad you are…bad calls from refs used to be a part of the game,now it’s gone to another level where they decide who win or lose.

@:

Dead ones.

@:

@:

Grant Atkins?

Can’t seem to post an image on my phone but I think he is the one you are taking about.

Naah - this bloke.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme