Fonua

It seems like an obvious thread to start but I really couldn’t resist……How much does Mahe Fonua look like he belongs in the NRL??? Killer defence, awesome, bullocking runs, offloads, escape acts out of goal - is there anything he can’t do.?This guy is an immediate key player in the team based on that performance. The question is, how could we have left him languishing in regies so long?
We may not have the fastest centre combination in the comp but we sure as hell have the strongest now!

Kev picked a bad time to get injured, but ISP waits for Kev

Yeah sorry Kev. You gotta stay in reserves a while.

He was unfit, he needed that time in ISP and now its paying dividends. Don’t think Kev can come back in after that .

We haven’t had a player like him since Tuiaki ……
Cult status !!!

Was expecting more last week. But wow did he step up today. Made some crucial tackles. Made some great runs, line breaks, try assists. Wow wow wow. My new fav tiger player.

@:

He was unfit, he needed that time in ISP and now its paying dividends. Don’t think Kev can come back in after that .

Hmmm. Good game, but he’ll be much better when he has some genuine match fitness.

Mahe is going nowhere after his game tonight. Looked like he was at home in the centres. Top performance.

How long is he signed up for ?

@:

End of 2019.

There is nothing more satisfying than seeing someone given an opportunity and taking it with both arms!

@:

@:

End of 2019.

Thx

I’d be livid if he gets poached !

Excellent performance tonight. However, I’m wary of expecting too much (see Robbie Rochow). Let’s hope he can keep this up.

I declare today national Mahe Fonua Day.

Write that down

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme