Has anyone ever noticed Twals game face

Alex Twal needs upgrading and i mean now. I have noticed a no nosense look on his face all year and it doesn’t change whilst he is on the field. He is representative bound. By the way it is a face only a mother or a team mate would love and of course all of us tragics. I forgive any player thinking twice about smashing Twal. He is a rock. Ivan sign him for long term.

Very solid but one dimensional at the moment - he needs to work on a bit of footwork in his runs and some offloads and he will be the real deal.

I think his running game has improved. You can tell the influence of Packer and Matulino on his game. I was very impressed with his game tonight. Minimum of fuss maximum effort.

A very solid defender .
Would like to see more with the ball …
Same goes for Eisenhuth .

Happy with the progress they are making !

He’ll be happy if we can snare his Aust U20 prop team-mate from Penrith for next season … they were best of mates.

He certainly comes on and plays above his required duties … a real no nonsense player, makes yards and rarely misses a tackle.

@:

A very solid defender .

Yea i was going to say the same about Eisenhuth as well - but they are both still young for NRL forwards

@:

@:

A very solid defender .

Yea i was going to say the same about Eisenhuth as well - but they are both still young for NRL forwards

Eisenhuth looks like a marketing manager !

Twal is solid but lets not go nuts, the only rep football he is playing is for Lebanon. Does the yards and has a good work rate, but doesn’t bend the line or charge into the defence etc to play next level.

Eisenhuth is lame guys. He is a plodder. Probably a great guy, but a plodder. Would really love to have an explosive 13 like Taupau.

@:

Eisenhuth is lame guys. He is a plodder. Probably a great guy, but a plodder. Would really love to have an explosive 13 like Taupau.

Every succesful team needs someone like Huth,he does dirty hit ups and tackles his clacker off.He will never feature in the glamour boys calendar but we need him on the paddock.You need cement to hold a wall together

Twal is under starters orders. His roll is to tackle and play direct. When playing for Parra in reserve grade he led the offloads for the comp

I agree, the ball work is needed. i feel it will come. He is learning against and with the best atm. We need to secure him long term. The Huth plays 80 mins he does the job Ivan wants without looking like a star. That makes him a star in my eyes. Remember its about the team. I would extend him also. I love this team. Alot of posters on this forum need to identify the role players are given b4 dragging them down. Lose the stats and watch the game. Loved the Mats tonight also.

@:

@:

Every succesful team needs someone like Huth,he does dirty hit ups and tackles his clacker off.He will never feature in the glamour boys calendar but we need him on the paddock.You need cement to hold a wall together

The Huth does his job good player

One of my favourite players. Really developing into a great prop and is still very young. Hope we sign him look term.

@:

I agree, the ball work is needed. i feel it will come. He is learning against and with the best atm. We need to secure him long term. The Huth plays 80 mins he does the job Ivan wants without looking like a star. That makes him a star in my eyes. Remember its about the team. I would extend him also. I love this team. Alot of posters on this forum need to identify the role players are given b4 dragging them down. Lose the stats and watch the game. Loved the Mats tonight also.

Nailed it. For two blokes who havnt played 20 games yet they are going unbelievable. Cleary has given them certain parameters and they are delivering.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme