Player and team stats from tonight

Again, a mixture of Foxsports and NRL so there will be descrepancies…

1. Thompson: 104 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 11 runs, 5 tackles

2. Nofoaluma: 144 metres in attack, 1 try, 16 runs, 6 tackles

3. Marsters: 98 metres in attack, 1 line break, 1 try, 1 try assist, 10 runs, 3 tackles

5. Fonua: 215 metres in attack, 1 line break, 23 runs, 5 tackles (NRL shows 230 metres in attack)

20. MWZ: 131 metres in attack, 1 try, 2 line breaks, 14 runs, 4 tackles

6. Marshall: 78 metres in attack, 7 runs, 9 tackles

7. Brooks: 113 metres in attack (probably higher though), 1 try, 8 runs, 8 tackles

8. Packer: 93 metres in attack, 8 runs, 19 tackles

9. Taylor: 9 metres in attack, 1 run, 23 tackles

10. Matulino: 122 metres in attack, 13 runs, 29 tackles

11. Lawrence: 113 metres in attack, 13 runs, 23 tackles

12. Rochow: 49 metres in attack, 8 runs, 29 tackles

13. Eisenhuth: 65 metres in attack, 8 runs, 37 tackles (NRL shows 49 tackles)

14. Twal: 78 metres in attack, 11 runs, 28 tackles

15. Liddle: 45 metres in attack, 4 runs, 16 tackles

16. MCK: 60 metres in attack, 7 runs, 18 tackles

17. Sue: 93 metres in attack, 9 runs, 12 tackles

Possession: 51%
Completion rate: 88% (37/42)
All run metres: 1799 (1558)
Post contact metres: 621 (538)
Line breaks: 5 (2)
Tackle breaks: 23 (45)
Av set distance: 42.8 (42.1)
Av play the ball speed: 3.18s (3.26s)
Offloads: 9 (7)
Kick metres: 583 (489)
Forced drop outs: 2 (0)
Effective tackles: 86% (89.9%)
Ineffective tackles: 10 (14)
Errors: 7 (15)
Penalties conceded: 5 (5)

215 metres by Mahe is incredible.

I thought we improved once Liddle came on …

See ya Kev, Fonua has got your spot for the rest of the year.

Packer and mautlino were awesome. Then twal and sue really kept that go forward going. If we hold the ball and the forwards are on we will win more games then we lose despite the refs best efforts.

That side has balance , if we can keep that side together for 12/15 I think we will be very happy in September

Much better contribution from the Pack…

Wish we could still get minutes played Willow…I was surprised how long both Packer and Matulino were off the field…

Completions also back where the should be…

Great team win…

Eiso owned Taumalolo tonight

@:

Wish we could still get minutes played Willow…I was surprised how long both Packer and Matulino were off the field…

Great team win…

According to the Fantasy League Matulino 49 minutes ,Packer 41 minutes Geo

@:

Great team win…

I miss last year’s stats format terribly.

This was our best team win this year cowboys really went for us and only fell away SH under pressure.
We needed this big time. You could sense the refs could sneak them home given a chance but this win keeps us on track for the finals imo.
Fauna was my best but special mention to Marsters and Sue. This is our edge this year imo that whoever comes in steps up, MWZ played well can’t say we had a bad player.
Felt watching it that the Cowboys went for it and are done for the year. Every team steps up for us so that’s a sign of respect.
Lots to look forward too.

@:

This was our best team win this year cowboys really went for us and only fell away SH under pressure.
We needed this big time. You could sense the refs could sneak them home given a chance but this win keeps us on track for the finals imo.
Fauna was my best but special mention to Marsters and Sue. This is our edge this year imo that whoever comes in steps up, MWZ played well can’t say we had a bad player.
Felt watching it that the Cowboys went for it and are done for the year. Every team steps up for us so that’s a sign of respect.

Yep we were great we really needed the win. Let’s be honest though the Cowboys attack is very ordinary. They’re not making the 8 this year.

@:

@:

Yep we were great we really needed the win. Let’s be honest though the Cowboys attack is very ordinary. They’re not making the 8 this year.

Yeah. Stick a fork in them. They’re done.

Rochow needs to start punching out some more metres and getting into good 1-1 position against smaller halfbacks etc….49m is not great. I actually dont mind him but our edge metres always seems to be a concern considering how many minutes they play.
Otherwise good spread of work across the team.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme