How do you coach against your son in this situation ??

I know times have changed , but surely when the teams arguably best player comes back from injury you tell the players if they get in a situation to test whether they are 100 % fit and not coming back early

Can anyone see Ivan telling Packer /Sue etc to test him out ??

Just play load music all night so he cant sleep
Or
Put some laxatives in his dinner
That should fix it

Maybe not test him out but surely he’ll be telling them to get in his face and let him know who’s boss, running the big boys at him all night. He’ll be a bit off the pace after the layoff so may as well exploit it.

Didn’t Ivan under cook the chicken last time?

Honestly I’d rather Nathan/Maloney on there. Peachey at 6 is dangerous. He’s unstructired. Rather have the two structured players there.

Under Cook the chicken…

Bring out the belt…

Superglue the bedroom door shut , steal all of his clothes , board the windows up and steal his phone

Then ring Gus and tell him he has agreed to a mid season switch and stubbed his toe walking out the door and it is a season ending injury

Try and get him to eat through a straw for 6 weeks or so

@:

Just play load music all night so he cant sleep
Or
Put some laxatives in his dinner
That should fix it

This is the answer lol

Definitely gotta undercook his food or as Cairns said laxatives in the food.

Pull out the old lego and scatter it across the floor. Works every time

Eye of the Tiger Alarm Clock linked to surround sound at 4:00am every day.

In all fairness I’m looking forward to the battle,father coaching a great Tigers side,son leading a strong Panthers side around the park…
I do hope we win,as long as nobody gets seriously injured or there are no foul plays,then this should be a super game…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme