Round 10 Spoilers

Hoping Penrith lap the Knights tonight

Big one Souths will beat Saints

How good is it sitting watching the footy on a Friday night knowing our 2 points is already in the bank!!

@:

How good is it sitting watching the footy on a Friday night knowing our 2 points is already in the bank!!

Was thinking this this morning on the way to work. What a great lead into the weekend.

Penrith forwards are pretty good, they push the limit a lot with the refs… Line speed is impressive

anyone just see that Panthers Penalty for Watson holding back the marker?

If Maloney wasn’t all over the floor and ruck the dummy half would have got there easily!

I don’t get the rules anymore

@:

Penrith forwards are pretty good, they push the limit a lot with the refs… Line speed is impressive

i have a feeling nights might get this. could be wrong but they have an alright record against panters

God Maloany’s defence is woeful

I hope Cleary was just taking notes and passed them to Brooks , that was way too easy for the Knights

The pass to ponga for the try in the 53rd minute was forward

Whats all the talk about Peachey playing SOO tonight ??

Can’t be serious can they ??

Nathan Ross is trash!

We complain about the refereeing for our matches but this reffing is crap

I think Penrith may struggle next week

I think they may have some confusion with who is running the show when Cleary gets back

Will Cleary take the secondary role or will Maloney stay in control and that could have both standing back or both trying to take control ??

@:

We complain about the refereeing for our matches but this reffing is crap

No no no no! Don’t bag the refs, it is unfair to bag their shitty decisions. Such a joke they aren’t held accountable for some.

Surely Nathan Cleary needs one more week to get his leg right…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme