Israel Folua Poll

It depends on ……monetary value or skilful player value or is it both…I will presume both…

dont think any of our backs can go close to doing what he does.

cant see a back on the market who does what he does.

so yeah

If he was to sign for his market value which is about 600-700 k

That won’t happen , so no he won’t add value

Not the type of signing we need. If we were already a top 4 side, maybe a short term deal but he’s a mercinary and his religious zealousness would be a distraction. I would rather we target a young guy on the up.

@:

Not the type of signing we need. If we were already a top 4 side, maybe a short term deal but he’s a mercinary and his religious zealousness would be a distraction. I would rather we target a young guy on the up.

We already have a lot of religious players at the club…

@:

@:

But so far they are sensible enough to know we pay them to play football not to spout their views on social media

@:

@:

Difference is they don’t shove their beliefs down others throats.

@:

His manager is….?

Yep

Nup

Poll should be who thinks this is likely to ever happen 😂 yes / no

the cost is far greater than the gain. We need about two real quality players and you buy big Izzy you probably than have no budget left. He also will be under media spotlight for all the wrong reasons

I question peoples thoughts here. The guy is tall, fast,freakushly talented still. Would be a top 10 nrl player period. I do go as far and say hes a once in a generation talent if u can get him you do

@:

Your kidding.

Mercinary? Religious zealousness? A distraction ? To whom?

One of the best athletes in the world and you would knock him back? Wow.

@:

@:

@:

But so far they are sensible enough to know we pay them to play football not to spout their views on social media

Thats the problem with this world people are not allowed to have a view thst differs with others

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme