What’s happened to Josh ALOIAI..

Does anyone know why he was dropped? Too small for the middle or not mobile enough for backrow. Engine not big enough?

Don’t know. He’s a very brave player. I love him. Should be there before Sue. Maybe IC is trying to rotate the squad to give guys a chance to have a spell and freshen up in ISP?
Truth be told, as long as we win, that’s the most important thing

He is one of our strongest runners….good impact off the bench. Now that we do not have to carry two hookers you would think he gets a bench spot.

I think he is the best impact player option we have right now when he holds onto the ball and is still young

@:

Don’t know. He’s a very brave player. I love him. Should be there before Sue. Maybe IC is trying to rotate the squad to give guys a chance to have a spell and freshen up in ISP?
Truth be told, as long as we win, that’s the most important thing

I agree. I think Ivan’s planning g for September. Our squad could well be the freshest of the top eight. And we’ll need to be to be competitive at that stage. So far, so good.

Played big minutes in #13… maybe building up his fitness for a different role in the NRL team?

Ran very hard in the ISP on Saturday. Scored a try crashing 10 metres thru heaps of defence. He’ll be baaaack.

Good coaches dont treat everyone equally.

Imo josh Aloiai is being ridden hard and asked to really have a dig.

The coach knows that if he gets him right he is a difference maker in our pack.

@:

It’s clear to see. But I’m not sure he has ever done a pre season, so maybe getting him ready for a different role down the track as suggested. He’s a class above isp level……ran through half the pack to score on weekend.

@:

@:

It’s clear to see. But I’m not sure he has ever done a pre season, so maybe getting him ready for a different role down the track as suggested. He’s a class above isp level……ran through half the pack to score on weekend.

Yep he has been injured and missed previous pre seasons and this year from memory he went down before round 1.

I thought it may have been because he has been making quite a few errors, dropped ball etc, I’m sure he’ll be back soon though he’s a tough player

@:

I thought it may have been because he has been making quite a few errors, dropped ball etc, I’m sure he’ll be back soon though he’s a tough player

I think vs parra he made a few mistakes

But I think he really needs to work on his fitness. If he is on bench and a backrower goes off for hia…,he ain’t got the minutes in him. Only reason Rochow gets a start before him, but you would think he has sue covered?

Josh ALOIAI…it’s really not that hard…

@:

Josh ALOIAI…it’s really not that hard…

I find it really hard….I blame it on whoever nicknamed him garlic mayonnaise.

Anyway I’m sure the fact his name is difficult to spell isn’t the reason he is in isp atm

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme