Coach Cleary on NRL360 tonight 6.30pm

Our Commander in Chief, Ivan Cleary will be on NR360 tonight from 6.30pm

I don’t have foxtel so a good update would be nice thanks gents

I could listen to Ivan speak all day

This was one of the better ones but he can be a bit dry sometimes like in the videos before the game for example.

Dont know what it is but you cant help but like the man. Everything he says is measured without being generic and makes sense.Have no idea how long he will be with us but we will certainly be better for it.

So impressive. The way he talks he wants to be here for 20yrs……how good would that be

What a class act! Doesn’t give the generic coach’s non-answers and is obviously an intelligent bloke with a dry sense of humour. He thinks before he speaks.

His answer to how he and Nathan have interacted about Nathan coming back from injury before this week’s game was classic - “I asked Nathan whether any halfback has ever made 50 tackles?” 😀

My hacked Foxtel feed dropped out before I found out whether Mahe won the viewers’ choice. Did he?

@:

My hacked Foxtel feed dropped out before I found out whether Mahe won the viewers’ choice. Did he?

Yes, by a whisker

@:

@:

Yes, by a whisker

Yes! Thanks, probably a function of our large supporter base.

Hopefully it might be posted on the WT website.

@:

His answer to how he and Nathan have interacted about Nathan coming back from injury before this week’s game was classic - “I asked Nathan whether any halfback has ever made 50 tackles?” 😀

Not sure whether it’s Kosher to quote your own posts here but Ivan should have suggested Nathan ask Mitch the same question.

@:

Hopefully it might be posted on the WT website.

They will put it up

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme