If Reynolds is picked in Rd 12

If Josh Reynolds is chosen in this weeks 17, who’ll drop out for him?
I can only assume it’ll be Rochow or Chee-Kam. Any other theories?

@:

Liddle to start, Taylor to 13, Eisenhuth & Reynolds to the bench, Sue to drop off.

I have a feeling he won’t even make the 17 come round 11. Because there’s no way we’re dropping Chee-Kam because he’s just a beast, and there’s now way we’re dropping Sue and having only 1 prop on the bench.

drop Rochow hasn’t had a good game in a while

Just drop everything and wait and see what Ivan says on Tuesday.

The Grub in = Marshall out simple as that, with the Mullet back as well.

Marshall to the bench to spend some time at hooker. Reynolds to 5/8. Taylor to lock. Rochow/McQueen out.

Reynolds was gassed after 5 mins against Manly. I think he needs a couple of runs in ISP to get some game time up. There is no guarantee he will be back this week anyway, this injury has them a bit baffled on the healing time.

@:

Marshall to the bench to spend some time at hooker. Reynolds to 5/8. Taylor to lock. Rochow/McQueen out.

Hey there’s a thought. Can Marshall play hooker? I don’t know if his defence is up to it, but his passing game should be at least. As a stop gap only though.

Really, we need Liddle to step up and play 80. The sooner the better.

Doubt we will see Reynolds for a bit yet…

Liddle carrying a sternum injury each week so be a while before we see increased minutes from him…

I would bring Lolohea into 5/8 and give Benji a spell in the paddock to freshen up change some nappies etc…

If the club medical staff say Reynolds is right to go then Cleary will pick him on the bench. Nothing surer.

@:

@:

Hey there’s a thought. Can Marshall play hooker? I don’t know if his defence is up to it, but his passing game should be at least. As a stop gap only though.

He did at the broncos didnt he? Off the bench at least

@:

@:

Marshall can play in the centres, Renyolds to 5/8 Chee kam back to bench

@:

@:

@:

Marshall can play in the centres, Renyolds to 5/8 Chee kam back to bench

would you like Benji to replace Mahe or Masters?

@:

@:

Liddle to start, Taylor to 13, Eisenhuth & Reynolds to the bench, Sue to drop off.

This is what will happen

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme