Attention geniuses

:roll Can all those who wanted Et at 9 please raise your hand?
LOLOLOLOL

@:

LOLOLOLOL

Liddle is worse.

@:

@:

LOLOLOLOL

Liddle is worse.

Please. Liddle changes the direction of our attack. He gives us more space and attracts defenders. Unfortunately tonight he came on in the 2nd half and we didnt touch the ball during that time.

He should be playing lock, Eisenhuth is a plodder

Out pack is weaker with Taylor in it in my opinion. He tries his guts out but he is just out weighed and out played. People suggesting he slows the ruck need to watch the game again today. He slowed nothing (albeit our whole pack was) and when he does he gives away penalties. As much as I like the guy, I think we are better team without him.

@:

@:

@:

LOLOLOLOL

Liddle is worse.

Please. Liddle changes the direction of our attack. He gives us more space and attracts defenders. Unfortunately tonight he came on in the 2nd half and we didnt touch the ball during that time.

Will Liddle be better? Yes, of course. But he is struggling. I have been saying it for a month, Liddle just is not ready. Physically he cant handle it. After 2 shoulder reconstructions, give him time in ISP. Also, the past month his timing when he runs has really had a negative effect on our attack. They have been selfish runs that have completely ruined any momentum

@:

Id even prefer Pita

Then we would have lost by more

Have to agree.
Made the difference last year but I think we outgrew him.

Liddle needs to start now

Give him a break from the 30th -50th minutes and he plays the last 30

They self imploded tonight , where is someone telling us on the rare moments we had the ball in the 2nd half to complete a set even kick for touch and get back into the game

@:

@:

Id even prefer Pita

Then we would have lost by more

Sarcasam

Unfortunately i think cleary is making the right choices

There a long game here - what sucks now is probably best for all in the long term

@:

@:

@:

@:

LOLOLOLOL

Liddle is worse.

Will Liddle be better? Yes, of course. But he is struggling. I have been saying it for a month, Liddle just is not ready. Physically he cant handle it. After 2 shoulder reconstructions, give him time in ISP. Also, the past month his timing when he runs has really had a negative effect on our attack. They have been selfish runs that have completely ruined any momentum

Want to blame anyone tonight KS

Blame our idiotic back 5 who all think they are Arthur Beetson and try and throw low percentage passes which won’t give us any better field position

They all think they are going to outwrestle 3 blokes get driven back 5 metres and get totally dominated

Throw a step in , take the tackle and get a quick play the ball and utilize why Liddle gets brought on when he does … :deadhorse:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme