Next week......

The real beast will be back

💪

Leave McQueen in. Flick nofo, bring back Kev, bring back Mahe. Bring Reynolds in. Start Lidster.

@:

Leave McQueen in. Flick nofo, bring back Kev, bring back Mahe. Bring Reynolds in. Start Lidster.

Absolutely not. McQueen is one of the first to go. No size, no go forward, no sting in defence.

Missed less tackles than Rochow

Not sure how we held them to that scoreline we should of had 40 put on us

@:

Not sure how we held them to that scoreline we should of had 40 put on us

Because we’re gutsy. Not our tonight, but that’s footy.

Think Ivan should seriously consider masters in the 2nd row

@:

Nofo was one our better players saved 2 tries and was constantly marking 2-3 players because Benji went missing drawing Marsters in with him.I wouldnt bring kev back and would flick benji,Fonua has to come back to centre with MCK to bench.Liddle must start

@:

The real beast will be back

I so hope you are right!

we need fonua power game if we are to score tries
Garner another we must bring in soon and maybe gamble

@:

@:

Nofo was one our better players saved 2 tries and was constantly marking 2-3 players because Benji went missing drawing Marsters in with him.I wouldnt bring kev back and would flick benji,Fonua has to come back to centre with MCK to bench.Liddle must start

Yeah Nofoaluma was great in defence and ran hard , but at a crucial stage when he has fielded a grubber in the field of play he goes 5 metres sideways and get drilled into the in goal

Nofoaluma , two strides , big step and get low mate

Honestly I reckon the Dogs will beat us.

I think we have hit the wall and the win over the Cowboys at Leichhardt might have been a dead cat bounce.

As long as the effort is there.

@:

Honestly I reckon the Dogs will beat us.[/]

I think we have hit the wall and the win over the Cowboys at Leichhardt might have been a dead cat bounce.

As long as the effort is there.

Good luck. This team is capable of more than you give them credit for.

I hope I am wrong. I think its a season defining game for those that see us as making the Top 8.

Would b great to beat them as 7-5 looks a lot better then 6 and 6 having lost 5 of the last 6

@:

I hope I am wrong. I think its a season defining game for those that see us as making the Top 8.

Would b great to beat them as 7-5 looks a lot better then 6 and 6 having lost 5 of the last 6

10 days before the next game , together with fresh players replacing the non-performers of tonight will do wonders.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme