Allowing oppositions the power

Power as in islander power.

While im hugely disappointed in Cleary picking Benji, Liddle and Rochow week after week, the most disappointing selection is Alioia being left out against a monster Penrith pack. How you pick Rochow and McQueen and expect them to handle Penrith, well you deserve to get bashed the way we did. You have to look at your opposition and find a way to match them. Alioia had to be in the team. Rochow was painfully found out physically. We would have still lost, but at least it would have been at attempt to fight fire with fire.

Well I didn’t see Robbie in the 2nd half so maybe he rethinking things IC…… Certainly hope so!!! I said it weeks ago our backrow is not up to scratch

We were monstered tonight which meant we could never truely get in the game or fight our way back.

@:

Power as in islander power.

While im hugely disappointed in Cleary picking Benji, Liddle and Rochow week after week, the most disappointing selection is Alioia being left out against a monster Penrith pack. How you pick Rochow and McQueen and expect them to handle Penrith, well you deserve to get bashed the way we did. You have to look at your opposition and find a way to match them. Alioia had to be in the team. Rochow was painfully found out physically. We would have still lost, but at least it would have been at attempt to fight fire with fire.

Again it comes down to being smart KS , you see your losing the ruck , players need to get their bodies lower to the ground , use some footwork at the line and work over a bigger forward pack with quicker play the balls

Blokes still wanted to try and prove how tough they are getting smashed , driven backwards , losing any advantage we could of had

I know the game was dead and buried in the last 10 , but we saw what we could do when we had an even share of the ball

Get rid of the desperation passes and we probably score at least one try

Really have to credit the smaller blokes in D, they hung tough but the pack needs more.

Liddle should be starting Hooker

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme