Twal binning

I can’t see that video but I remember it clearly.
The fact that this game ended up 11 penalties a piece and 2 sin binnings a piece is proof that the refs run the show.
The twal sin bin was premeditated, no question. Ref was just waiting for the opportunity.
We all know it was a simple knock on by Penrith but everyone seems to accept it because it was a square up.

Yep…was total BS…to lose a player for 10 for a wrong call, the ref should be sacked

Penrith sinbin got 3 replays on fox.
I thought i saw a Penrith knockon and was waiting to see what happened with Twal send off…
No replay.
Even Finch’s commentary laughed how penrith receive 9 penalties in the first half and us 2 and it completely swings around second half.
Really ordinary reffing tonight by all officials. The fact that both refs missed Clearys knockon just before half time was laughable.
That said, we just not up to it tonight. Penrith was a better side. Our scrambling defense saved us from a hefty scoreline.

@:

Really ordinary reffing tonight by all officials. The fact that both refs missed Clearys knockon just before half time was laughable.

That was woeful. I was screaming at the telly to just let him score so it would be overturned on review.

Not blaming the refs for loss as they were horrible both ways, but those 2 have absolutely no idea when a player is milking. Very frustrating.

Penrith deserved their win, but they are the quickest Team i have ever seen come off their line in defence, offside ? you make up your own mind.

Twal wasn’t penalised for the ‘strip’ - the ref told them it was a 10m penalty so it was nothing to do with milking.

@:

@:

That was woeful. I was screaming at the telly to just let him score so it would be overturned on review.

Not blaming the refs for loss as they were horrible both ways, but those 2 have absolutely no idea when a player is milking. Very frustrating.

Nearly as woeful as the one against Brooks that fell about a meter behind him that had everyone bemused. As for milking, calling a player out for it and then penalising MCK earlier put us under unnecessary pressure.

Very poor from the middle officials, but Penrith were a hot side last night and any side would have had a lot of trouble just keeping in touch with them.

9 didn’t show the reply. Refs were crap but they didn’t cost us the game.

@:

@:

But it was finally picked up at least

@:

Twal wasn’t penalised for the ‘strip’ - the ref told them it was a 10m penalty so it was nothing to do with milking.

Penalised for within the 10m? Twal was getting into position at second marker, when the guy still on one knee tried to play it and lost it. How could Twal be penalised for being within the 10m, what on the previous play?

If that’s what the ref said, it just goes to show that they blow the whistle just because, and then went looking for an excuse.

Like one of the Panthers no try that they sent up… we think they might not have scored, as there was possibly an obstruction, but Tigers were offside anyway… so if no try give the Pennies a penalty. And did the replay check the onside? No chance because then they could be seen as wrong.

We lost to the Panthers mostly because we were outplayed, they were too good, we are awful in attack. But these referees are determining how the games go in a more blatant way than ever before. With most teams so close, unless we are at the absolute top of our game (like vs Storm earlier in the year), when they decide we are going to lose, then it will take a massive effort to overturn that.

Basically we lost because from 1 to 17 Penrith were bigger, quicker and more ability. Most of their forwards could match it in a foot race with anyone in our team

I dream of a game where the referees don’t have so much involvement, but knowing the probable lack of attention they got in their past years they decide to run the show like it’s broadway

@:

@:

Penalised for within the 10m? Twal was getting into position at second marker, when the guy still on one knee tried to play it and lost it. How could Twal be penalised for being within the 10m, what on the previous play?

If that’s what the ref said, it just goes to show that they blow the whistle just because, and then went looking for an excuse.

Like one of the Panthers no try that they sent up… we think they might not have scored, as there was possibly an obstruction, but Tigers were offside anyway… so if no try give the Pennies a penalty. And did the replay check the onside? No chance because then they could be seen as wrong.

We lost to the Panthers mostly because we were outplayed, they were too good, we are awful in attack. But these referees are determining how the games go in a more blatant way than ever before. With most teams so close, unless we are at the absolute top of our game (like vs Storm earlier in the year), when they decide we are going to lose, then it will take a massive effort to overturn that.

The NRL app, which I believe has official rulings, noted that Twal was penalised for “crowding”. It’s in the play-by-play section.

Absolute BS… They get 3 chances then they get a sin bin, we instantly get a sin bin for a BS strip.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme