Injury progress

Before we consider players what is the state of injuries to Lolohea and Reynolds? Is Liddell still carrying injury? I’m hoping Lolohea and Reynolds are ready to go but I think Liddell is still not entirely right and maybe McIlwrick, although seemingly out of favour, should get a run as starting hooker. The bulldogs are going to come at us hard.

@:

Before we consider players what is the state of injuries to Lolohea and Reynolds? Is Liddell still carrying injury? I’m hoping Lolohea and Reynolds are ready to go but I think Liddell is still not entirely right and maybe McIlwrick, although seemingly out of favour, should get a run as starting hooker. The bulldogs are going to come at us hard.

Dogs are better side than a lot of people give them credit for. Games are not won on paper, but their 17 is way in front of ours

Lol the negativity on this forum is ridiculous. We’re now worse then the Dogs HAHAHAHA.

Yeah, no…
We beat the dogs

@:

If Lolo plays this weekend it will be his 2nd game back from the knee injury

Reynolds has played 23 minutes all season , off the bench at best for Reynolds

If we make as many mistakes as we did v Penrith we won’t beat anyone. Yes our scrambling defence was great & the boys’ never gave up but there was no discipline with the ball.

This has been a problem for at least the past month & needs to be addressed asap.

@:

@:

Dogs are better side than a lot of people give them credit for. Games are not won on paper, but their 17 is way in front of ours

Get real mate. There’s ridiculous statements, buts that’s beyond ridiculous.

I rate the Morris boys ahead of most of our backs right now.

I’d even sign them for two years from next season if they lowered their price tag.

@:

Lol the negativity on this forum is ridiculous. We’re now worse then the Dogs HAHAHAHA.

We have 3 players in the top 10 for most missed tackles, which coupled with our poor attack leaves us a good chance of losing.
For the record the players are
2- Rochow
7- Marshall
10- Brooks

@:

@:

We have 3 players in the top 10 for most missed tackles, which coupled with our poor attack leaves us a good chance of losing.
2- Rochow
7- Marshall
10- Brooks

Point being what? You want to get rid of them.

@:

@:

2- Rochow
7- Marshall
10- Brooks

The Dogs will struggle to score points against us. We’re going a lot better then them.

@:

@:

@:

I’m not saying the Dogs are world beaters , but I’m really worried about this game

Based on the last 5 games they have a better record

It’s no lay down misere , that’s for sure

I know what underwear Woods will be wearing…

His Dora the explorer tighty whities

@:

I rate the Morris boys ahead of most of our backs right now.

I’d even sign them for two years from next season if they lowered their price tag.

Let’s not start getting desperate
I am sure Ivan has ideas on who to sign
We don’t want Has Beens
We want Are Now or young players who want to prove themselves
Look at Stag from Brisbane last night on Debut
Great game
Try savers try assist and a try
Also was all over Roosters opposite
He will only get better you would think
Morris bro’s are on their way out

@:

@:

@:

@:

I’m not saying the Dogs are world beaters , but I’m really worried about this game

Based on the last 5 games they have a better record

It’s no lay down misere , that’s for sure

Don’t worry
Woods is on our side
Just like Teddy was

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme