Favourite referee

I think Henry Carbanara is incompetent as they get.

Checcin seems by the book. He’s my favourite.

$10k fines for every insulting post of a referee.

Cam Smith must be up there

@:

Cam Smith must be up there

Sent off and booed by the fans at shark Park.
Suspended for two rounds for attempting to a break former team mate and friends leg.
Stands down from rep footy for generic excuse reason.

Absolute cancer of the game despite all his achievements… (cheater)

I love that bloke who sent Twal to the bin on Thursday even though he didn’t touch the ball or even the opposition player. Such imagination!

https://www.facebook.com/daley.tman/videos/1809651872429810/

Checcin is the best at the moment. Balmain referee as well, along with Sean Hampstead the greatest ref

@:

I love that bloke who sent Twal to the bin on Thursday even though he didn’t touch the ball or even the opposition player. Such imagination!

https://www.facebook.com/daley.tman/videos/1809651872429810/

Ben’s Cumming.

I think Gerard Sutton is a good referee, but he is under instructions from above and has turned into a knob.

Henry Perineum is exactly that, the skin between your anus and nut sac.

Klein was ok in super league, but is a tool.

Ben’s Cumming is a lost cause. Has no feel for the game and is easily sucked in by milking.

@:

Checcin is the best at the moment. Balmain referee as well, along with Sean Hampstead the greatest ref

Balmain referee - what does that mean?

Suttons best option imo

@:

@:

Balmain referee - what does that mean?

He did all his junior refereeing in the Balmain district. Is still actively involved with the Balmain Referees Association as well.

David Manson , Barry Gommersall and Eddie Ward

The lady from EB’s game on Friday Night

A lot of people have mentioned Henry P as a bad ref and the reason for this is he was fast tracked through the process when they were pushing for ex players as refs. He didn’t get the opportunity to develop his skills properly by progressing through the grades.

@:

A lot of people have mentioned Henry P as a bad ref and the reason for this is he was fast tracked through the process when they were pushing for ex players as refs. He didn’t get the opportunity to develop his skills properly by progressing through the grades.

He looks constantly pissed off …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme