Bulldogs Team

Bulldogs: 1 Moses Mbye, 2 Brett Morris, 3 John Olive, 4 Will Hopoate, 5 Marcelo Montoya, 6 Matt Frawley, 7 Kieran Foran, 8 Aaron Woods, 9 Jeremy Marshall-King, 10 David Klemmer, 11 Josh Jackson ©, 12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13 Rhyse Martin

Interchange: 14 Adam Elliott, 15 Clay Priest, 16 Renouf Toomaga, 17 Kerrod Holland

Reserves: 18 Greg Eastwood, 19 Reimis Smith, 20 Asipeli Fine, 21 Michael Lichaa

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/20/round-12-nrl-team-lists/

Bonus for us Josh Morris is out

Smash Marshall

@:

Bonus for us Josh Morris is out

Smash Marshall

You mean Sharon….Oh how nice it would be for Packerlino to dominate and own Woods!.

There bench is super light. Morris being out is a bonus, however, I think attcking down the other side is the way to go. I think they leaked 20 tries or so down that edge through Montoya and Hopoate. Very winnable game assuming our attack can improve….

Hopefully we don’t play like the dogs breakfast we have been recently.

Think this will be a close game and if our forwards don’t muscle up, we will get dominated

Beatable team but we need to be one our game.

@:

go down Montoyas wing

Kennel want him hooked asap

They have a good team who like us have been on the wrong end of some interesting penalty counts.

Should be a good match up, J Morris out is huge for them has been really good this year.

Marshall vs Marshall-King

Their bench is rather light imo. Bonus Jmoz is out. Hopefully some rough treatment to Sharon would be nice viewing.

@:

@:

go down Montoyas wing

Kennel want him hooked asap

yeah they said 20 tries have been scored down his wing

I am not impressed

Need to soak up the early pressure. Despite the comments about Woods, they will get good minutes out of him, and good metres. Moreso with Klemmer. Woods can throw a silly offload though so need to keep aware for those. Their halves aren’t setting the world on fire and Morris missing hurts them too.

I think we will see a different Tigers side this week with more ball movement and set plays. Provided the energy in defence is there, we should win.

@:

There bench is super light. Morris being out is a bonus, however, I think attcking down the other side is the way to go. I think they leaked 20 tries or so down that edge through Montoya and Hopoate. Very winnable game assuming our attack can improve….

I put a lazy $50 on Corey Thompson to score 2 or more tries against Montoya at $11.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.