Bevan French exploring opportunities elsewhere

Eels youngster Bevan French may be on the way out of Parramatta after he has not been able to cement a position at fullback for the club. The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that French’s management have approached rival clubs about their needs for a fullback. Gold Coast, North Queensland and the Wests Tigers are all clubs who are thin in the defensive position and may be interested in his services. Hayne and Norman have done little this season to warrant a contract extension, while Mitchell Moses would likely be granted a release if he desired so.

Anyone interested in French, great player. I reckon it will be a good signing if we do get him…

@:

Eels youngster Bevan French may be on the way out of Parramatta after he has not been able to cement a position at fullback for the club. The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that French’s management have approached rival clubs about their needs for a fullback. Gold Coast, North Queensland and the Wests Tigers are all clubs who are thin in the defensive position and may be interested in his services. Hayne and Norman have done little this season to warrant a contract extension, while Mitchell Moses would likely be granted a release if he desired so.

Anyone interested in French, great player. I reckon it will be a good signing if we do get him…

We already have Watson Heleta….

He would be handy too have…

A lot of Sooking going on at Parra !
Who would’ve thought 😮

:roll

Depends on what $ he wants

If it came down to him and Mbye I’d take French

no way he is a light weigh, we need a more solid type fullback.

Another nurse who wants a surgeons salary.

Not sure on French - definitely has the pace we’re desperate for…

Really?. We are scraping the barrel if we want fringe first graders from another club who are running bottom 3. Seriously.

Good winger but not a fullback.

French is good for speed and going over the line. Dosen’t seem to be a great defender.

However I don’t think he has the “on the bus” culture. He is moved from FB to wing and already he is looking for another club.

A lot of sooking going on at Parra and they clearly lost that team culture, like the one were trying to build here. His form is down and I think Parra have cap troubles so we could pinch him. But I would be asking Twal what his attitude is like.

I would take French over Mbye on playing style 100% French is the better player. However if he comes with the wrong attitude, lets leave him at Parra. We are building a TEAM culture, ego’s can rot in reserve grade.

French is a better winger than fullback would be good to have him and Mbye in the same team

No seat on the bus for Parra rejects

I hear Cronulla are in need of another fullback.

He’s smaller than Dylan Walker’s sister

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme