Chee-Kam Fan

Sorry if there has been a topic about him recently, but I have been really impressed with him this year. He is seeming to get better each game. Cleary has done wonders with him and at times he looks to be the only one who can make good metres after contact. Warriors and Penrith games especially, where the opposition defence had us camped at our own end. I’ll admit I haven’t watched him closely in defence, I know he misses some though.

I think he has deserved his promotion to starting 2nd rower and I’ve actually been reasonably content with Rochow.

Did he play 80 mins at centre last week or was he interchanged?

@:

Sorry if there has been a topic about him recently, but I have been really impressed with him this year. He is seeming to get better each game. Cleary has done wonders with him and at times he looks to be the only one who can make good metres after contact. Warriors and Penrith games especially, where the opposition defence had us camped at our own end. I’ll admit I haven’t watched him closely in defence, I know he misses some though.

I think he has deserved his promotion to starting 2nd rower and I’ve actually been reasonably content with Rochow.

He played 80 minutes.

Definitely prefer MCK at second row than centre.

@:

Are you in the fan club … if not Tacky will want to
Know why!

Big interest going down here…

@:

Big interest going down here…

You know you love the Cheek !

BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST!

@:

You wanna join the club mate?

im a huge fan and I cant wait to see him in that backow spot.

He has great footwork at the line and can cause some headaches!!

@:

Jesus wept…

As long as Tacky doesnt …… 😆

He’s OK. Tries hard and never gives up. But he doesn’t have great game sense and other skills.

@:

BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEAST!

I knew you wouldn’t be too far away from this.

I’m pretty sure this is a p take now…

Chee-Kam is at best an average 1st grader…

He’s not a BEAST…never will be…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme