The Transformation is Complete

Hopefully Karma comes to him shortly.There is no way i would want this bloke back with us ever, twice he has treated us like the proverbial

I hope he wins he way straight out of an origin jumper. Tom T offers a lot more than him at the moment.

What a grubby dig at your old club. As you say, good riddence.

THis guy in his own way is just as big a scumbag as the Princess.

Good riddance and hopefully he will never have anything to do with the Tigers or discussions on the Tigers again.

I can’t stand him. I think him and Woods are worse than Moses and that is saying something.

Rather than get angry, maybe we should listen to what he says….hes actually saying what a lot here have been complaining about.

Rebuilding -> always next year -> playing well taking precedence over results

I guess what Teddy fails to mention its probably easy to think the way they do when money has never been an object

You are right Ink but he is a [censored] now so stuff him…

But for all the Rorters so called Winning Culture that ain’t won very much…tried to buy success yes …

However, we might have done better in his last year if he had put in.

That’s funny, if a winning culture is 6 wins from 11, then Tigers have one now too.

Did Tigers get better because Tedesco left, and Roosters worse because he joined? They were 2nd last year.

Hopefully next week when he visits the Tigers dressing room after the game he witnesses what a winning culture actually looks and feels like!!

@:

Rather than get angry, maybe we should listen to what he says….hes actually saying what a lot here have been complaining about.

I guess what Teddy fails to mention its probably easy to think the way they do when money has never been an object

Good post.

I admit I have no love for the bloke but he is saying what every player says when they get to a new club. Instability with coaching and not having the big town money at their disposal has set us back in years gone by.

Now that the club has managed out the salary cap issues, hired a good coach and cleaned out the deadwood we look a better proposition now since those changes have translated on the ladder (at least at this point of the season they have,) especially when players that come here are described as fringe first graders and playing above their ability. A lot of lean years forced some pretty drastic changes.

Easts are pretty cutthroat which suggests they have a win at all costs culture. Teddy will know that if he doesn’t put in to satisfaction and Uncle Nick puts the knife in his back, he’ll find himself moving to Newcastle in no time.

i love how players take away responsibility when it comes to “winning culture”

woods, moses, teddy, brooks, benji and every single player and official neds to take responsibility for it.

you can go wherever you want for the betterment of your career but don’t crap on us from your high horse saying that place has no culture when you haven’t don’e anything to improve it.

@:

i love how players take away responsibility when it comes to “winning culture”

woods, moses, teddy, brooks, benji and every single player and official neds to take responsibility for it.

you can go wherever you want for the betterment of your career but don’t crap on us from your high horse saying that place has no culture when you haven’t don’e anything to improve it.

Thanks tig_prmz. Top Post!

Forget about Teddy, he is looking for an armchair ride, not prepared to do the hard yards, not doing spectacularly at the Roosters either

@:

He can only comment on what it was like when he was here.
And for most of the time that he was here, some Railways Loos were run better than we were,
It was Amateur Hour at its best

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme