We won’t see the top 8 again this year.

Now officially out of the top 8. Was a good start good while it lasted but we were pretenders and the same franchise that always starts a season off good, thank god parra suck again will save us another spoon battle.

But I enjoyed the start of the year but it’s back to the normal tigers again after that knights game

And a nice win this weekend and we are back in the 8. Don’t understand why people are so upset we have dropped out of the 8 when we haven’t even played this round. We could be 5th after this weekend.

Life must be a treat for you Golden

Gronk. Delete your username you pretender.

Hard day at work mate? Kick the cat - don’t take it out on us!

You guys are so funny, I don’t know how you do it live in dream world every season when the team lets you down and have blind faith week after week year after year and ignore the teams history.

Oh life is a treat happily married with a 9 month old, it’s up to him who he supports too, I’m not a parent that brainwash their kid to support their team. Hope for his sake he supports a team that doesn’t make the finals 3 times in 28 years.

to be fair to a lot of us supporters, we started so well then we started letting player go, even though they were not in the starting 17, it put a downward spiral on things, and the fact no one has been signed, has really been a downer. i think 1 signing and a couple of wins on the trot will change things around.

that’s positive thinking

Hope your kid has your positivity BGF!

There is positivity and there is realistic, it’s funny how you all
Ignored when I said I loved the start of the year ahd was great while it lasted.

The years gone better then I thought it would but face the facts we are a 10th place team at best we lose to bad teams so we better beat bulldogs this week.

To each their own views but geez, hold the negative vibes until end of season with the wrap up. WT are a huge improvement over recent years and on path to results. Whether we reach the finals or not this year I’m stoked with the turn around of the team, its attitude and roster. It will only be build on in the coming few seasons. Kudos to the coach, the coaching staff, the back room staff and the CEO.

the only reason we are out of the 8 is because we haven’t played yet and we should beat Bulldogs than we are around 6 or 5

@:

You guys are so funny, I don’t know how you do it live in dream world every season when the team lets you down and have blind faith week after week year after year and ignore the teams history.

Oh life is a treat happily married with a 9 month old, it’s up to him who he supports too, I’m not a parent that brainwash their kid to support their team. Hope for his sake he supports a team that doesn’t make the finals 3 times in 28 years.

i never pressed my kids to support the tigers, but they did, mainly because they seen the passion i had for MY TEAM. yes i would love to have seen the tigers in more finals and grand finals, but u know what when they have got there, they have given me the greatest thrill ever, i have been a tigers fan since 1969 and will die a tigers supporter no matter where the finish each year, BUT SHIT YES I WANT THEM IN THE FINALS EACH YEAR. so tell ur kid u have the passion and u will see he will follow, good luck.

@:

There is positivity and there is realistic, it’s funny how you all
Ignored when I said I loved the start of the year ahd was great while it lasted.

The years gone better then I thought it would but face the facts we are a 10th place team at best we lose to bad teams so we better beat bulldogs this week.

You know what? I can’t wait to get to the game on Sunday! Why? Because we are a genuine chance of winning. Last year I was so disgusted I had no passion at all. But it’s back and the Tigers are back. We won’t win the competition this year but we have a team worth supporting. So buy your baby a tigers cap and enjoy the improvement

Golden’s gonna Golden

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme