Official Moses Mbye signs till 2022..

He speaks well, seems like an Ivan type of recruit, hope he can spark our poor attack

@:

He speaks well, seems like an Ivan type of recruit, hope he can spark our poor attack

What’s an Ivan type of recruit? The way some of them are playing atm, I’m not sure that’s a compliment 😕

@:

@:

What’s an Ivan type of recruit? The way some of them are playing atm, I’m not sure that’s a compliment 😕

I mean humble and team oriented

Isn’t it funny, we are all bemoaning the gradual decline of the 2018 Wests Tigers, but Mbye is finding himself in a much more positive position than this time last week.

@:

Isn’t it funny, we are all bemoaning the gradual decline of the 2018 Wests Tigers, but Mbye is finding himself in a much more positive position than this time last week.

One mans trash is another man’s treasure, hope it rubs off on some of the non performers from yesterday

Hope his energy brings a new life to our team. While yesterday was disappointing we still can make the 8 if we go on a bit of a run

@:

I think his impact might be a little limited to begin with
Getting to know the team, who calls the shots etc

He is too humble to just walk in and try to run the show and im afraid he will take time we cant afford right now

@:

@:

He is too humble to just walk in and try to run the show and im afraid he will take time we cant afford right now

2 weeks to gel with the team, get to know everyone etc

He’d already have a bit of a combo playing with Reynolds & Thompson before

If there was ever a perfect time to make a mid season switch it’d be now

@:

@:

@:

2 weeks to gel with the team, get to know everyone etc

He’d already have a bit of a combo playing with Reynolds & Thompson before

If there was ever a perfect time to make a mid season switch it’d be now

Great time to move you are right, Ennis absolutely unloading on the dogs attack, and the dogs management for letting their only attacking threat leave.
Giving it to them for buying Foran, and not selling Woods, Klemmer and Jackson before selling Mbye.
Quite a spray really, said he went to Belmore on saturday to watch the dogs, and come away disgusted.
I am thinking out attack is just as bad as the dogs, but he never mentioned that.

Feel sorry for Pay. Like Potter and Taylor, on a hiding to nothing with no cap.

@:

JT was on a hiding to nothing because of his personality, people skills, game plans and team selections, he could have had the roosters cap and still caused trouble, good riddance to the imposter.

@:

@:

Optimistic about Mbye, he has looked good this year in a godawful Dogs team.

We need more than Moses to save us, we need Jesus Christ as well after sunday’s effort

Jarryd (God) Hayne could be available.

@:

I understand how people feel for the dogs but no one cared about the Tigers when only 1 year ago we were in the same spot… They should have to build themselves out of that mess just like we are doing.
We lost good players because of cap problems and its about time its not us…

@:

@:

I understand how people feel for the dogs but no one cared about the Tigers when only 1 year ago we were in the same spot… They should have to build themselves out of that mess just like we are doing.
We lost good players because of cap problems and its about time its not us…

I don’t care for the Dogs, but it’s hard not to feel for a rookie coach who gets thrown into that mess. Huge potential of going down the same road Potter did. At least Pay doesn’t have anyone there with the potential to white ant him I suppose.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.