Clemmer

On that last penalty kicked we missed, started waving what looked like some sort of red towel - surely the ref should have seen that. A lot of players do similar things (walking, waving arms, standing crooked a la Price) but I’ve never seen one that blatant! Should have had the kick retaken.

Oh well, we won anyway!

His name is Klemmer… Wow.

Kearney and Clemmer.

Badger noticed it and pointed to him before the kick and told him to stop then he did it again twice as marsters was taking the kick……

I nearly lost my mind with the refereeing today

Should get 8 weeks for that…

I was screaming about at the game. Should have been a kick in front for gamesmanship.

Also as Masters was running into kick one from the sideline, Henry started walking past him towards the in goal area, surely he should stand still to the kick is taken

@:

Bit like the Sims kicking of the 2nd ball

Marsters would have missed if given the kick again anyway.

I can’t be sure but it looked like he standing offside when he was doing it.
But seriously how crap is our kicker.
He didn’t even kick it dead.

Henry is a dog and isn’t counted in the dogs cap
He is the most annoying ref to officiate

@:

@:

Bit like the Sims kicking of the 2nd ball

Marsters would have missed if given the kick again anyway.

Not from in front but ……yeah we need to fix that…wonder why Lolohea wasn’t kicking he did the week before in reggies or as you said in another thread why not Benji…

I also thought at that time in the game we had the Dogs on the rack so it was dumb to take the 2 but it seems to be the trend these days…

@:

On that last penalty kicked we missed, started waving what looked like some sort of red towel - surely the ref should have seen that. A lot of players do similar things (walking, waving arms, standing crooked a la Price) but I’ve never seen one that blatant! Should have had the kick retaken.

Oh well, we won anyway!

After Badger told him to stop, then Klemmer started again just as Masters was coming in to kick … after the ball missed, Badger should have blown a penalty and pointed to the spot right infant of the sticks … blatant bad sportsmanship … penalty everyday.

@:

I can’t be sure but it looked like he standing offside when he was doing it.
But seriously how crap is our kicker.
He didn’t even kick it dead.

He was waaaay in front of all his other players but dont think offside, but right between Marsters and the posts

He did it while Marsters was preparing to take the kick then stopped and was offside advancing towards Marsters waving his towel again as he took the kick. The ref could not have missed it as it was blatant from over 100m away.

@:

Badger noticed it and pointed to him before the kick and told him to stop then he did it again twice as marsters was taking the kick……

I nearly lost my mind with the refereeing today

It was a professional foul and should have been 10 in the bin.

Fox commentators said it was a gatorade towel.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme