TODD KEARNEY

Just watched an interview with Todd on Matty Johns show who ever gives him ago is going to pick up a very handy player looks like he’s come back to show he can still do it unfortunate his mum is ill but this may spur him on to show what he can do. Looks the kind of player Ivan could turn around but I doubt if we have room for him but someone will benefit.

Who’s Todd Kearney ?

@:

Who’s Todd Kearney ?

He is the new Todd Carney

Oh…no thanks washed up 3 years ago…

@:

@:

Who’s Todd Kearney ?

Is he a piss head ?

The spelling of players names of late…
Just embarrassing.

@:

@:

@:

Who’s Todd Kearney ?

Is he a piss head ?

Likes to piss into his head.

@:

@:

Who’s Todd Kearney ?

Brother of Stephen and Brett Kearney, estranged cousin of the great Tiger Warren Carney.
Or it could be Todd McKinny:that sus bloke who used to be on telly who eats disco biscuits and passes out in roadside gutters.

Todd Carney seemed a bit reluctant to undertake a total alcohol ban from a perspective new club, a few times he answered “well I guess if they wanted me to”. Not real convincing……

Think we need someone to pick up the witches hats.

Is he any good at that?

He could water them.

@:

Think we need someone to pick up the witches hats.

Is he any good at that?

He could water them.

:roll

Guys, you can’t go acting like Todd Carney.

Guessing that’s how Todd Kearney was created 😉

Aside: If we needed a halfback or a 5/8 badly I would not rule him out. We don’t. I think Todd’s attitude has gotten far better and I am surprised that some team like Manly hasn’t called for him.

can he still play fullback? if not then no point in having him in our squad position wise but i agree with OP, whatever team gets him will benefit a lot

Steve Kearneys son aye?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme