IVANS GOT A (GOOD)PROBLEM

With players returning from injury what will Ivan do with.
Lolo FB,Wing,5/8,ISP
Thompson FB Wing
Fonua stays needs to calm down
Benji 5/8
Reynolds 5/8,Hooker,bench
Next week should reveal a lot with no SOO players team selections will be interesting and meeting the Rorters who’ll have at least two or three reps or maybe more could not be more opportune.

If lolo is FB again IC is taking the piss.

ISP is his only future at WT.

With the way the team played today The Coach has got a problem and it is not good !

Lolo isp. Mbye early transfer FB…Please!! I like Thompson but prefer him on wing.

Isn’t grub injured again.

Honestly,i wouldnt change the winning team.

They should grow another leg with the next win.

I Can live with it as long as they keep bringing the 2 points home

@:

If lolo is FB again IC is taking the piss.

ISP is his only future at WT.

Lolohea
Should be named “Low low-Gear” after that game
Looked to be the slowest on the field today
There has to be something wrong with him
Surely he is not that slow
I think he just answered Ivan’s?
He just did not perform today and I think you may see him in ISP the rest of the season based on that performance

Agree dont change a winning team. Yes Lolo dropped a ball but he also created the winning try

Josh R is also short of fitness… Big time and will need at least 3-4 games to catch up…

@:

Whatever the reason, even if just fatigue, WT needed to get him off asap at that point.

@:

@:

Whatever the reason, even if just fatigue, WT needed to get him off asap at that point.

I thought I saw him roll out of a tackle and grab at his shoulder just before he came off but he jumped straight up to get back in the defensive line so didn’t think of it again. Hopefully he’s just lacking match fitness.

I thought he grabbed his shoulder and then a few plays later he was off

Reynolds didn’t mention any injury in after match interview just happy to be back and get the win.

There’s a stat floating around that Lolohea has not lost a match in first grad this year

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme