Chris Lawrence

I have been a huge critic at times over the years however I think along with Brooks and Thompson he has been outstanding this year.

Maybe he was surrounded by too many egos or over zealous game plans over the years as well as his injuries however he is really having an impact this year. His error rate is well down on previous years and he even looks a yard quicker.

I just loved the way he put his body on the line for that match winning try.It was a real captains play.

@:

I have been a huge critic at times over the years however I think along with Brooks and Thompson he has been outstanding this year.

Maybe he was surrounded by too many egos or over zealous game plans over the years as well as his injuries however he is really having an impact this year. His error rate is well down on previous years and he even looks a yard quicker.

I just loved the way he put his body on the line for that match winning try.It was a real captains play.

He is a one team man and you don’t get many of those these days. :sign: :supporter:

He’s gone to another level under Cleary. So glad to see him killing it. Club legend.

Today he was out on his feet but still scrambled in Defence
He still tried to run hard with ball in hand
His hands sometimes let him down but his effort doesnt

One of the reasons he has been chosen as a co captain
Tries to lead by example

He’s certainly benefiting from Brooks improvement. He’s getting a lot better ball this year.

@:

First man picked.

Pretty much always has been…

Quality footballer who copped a lot of unwarranted crap…

@:

He’s been great this year. He gets a lot more space now (probably because Brooks appears to be getting him early ball,) looks faster and stronger.

Even after he hurt himself he was still making tackles and putting his body on the line.

No one would ever consider picking him for SOO, but in 2018 he has been up there with the very best. Great footballer and great guy

@:

@:

First man picked.

Pretty much always has been…

Quality footballer who copped a lot of unwarranted crap…

100%
Many younger players could learn so much from analysing Chris’s career. We want this guy at the club for many many years

Killing it under Ivan. Happy for Rowdy.

The best backrower we have at the moment.

Rowdy and Aloiai can teach everyone else in the team how to run straight and pick your defensive mark, so you don’t get held upright in the tackle.

@:

The best backrower we have at the moment.

Daylight is our 2nd best

If brooks is the most improved, Lawrence is a close second.

He’s really stepped his game up and is looking the goods.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme