• by round and attendance

1- 18243
    3- 11434
    4- 30420
    5- 25600
    7- 10082
    10- 13127
    12- 18847

averaging 18250. If we win a few more games, we’ll be up near our record. Markedly better than recent years (so far).

• Rd 7 shouldn’t even count.
    Scully park is closer to Newcastle.

• Only 3 home games against Sydney teams - all at ANZ - averaging 22,500.

• Venues:
    1 - ANZ
    3 - CSS
    4 - ANZ
    5 - MT Smart dbl header
    7 - Tamworth
    10 - LO
    12 - ANZ

Not hard to work out the averages for the local grounds. Therefore av. at ANZ with “local derbys” is 22,503, pretty impressive. Clearly the local grounds can’t handle those numbers.

• @:

Only 3 home games against Sydney teams - all at ANZ - averaging 22,500.

Great numbers for a ground that everyone hates.

• Lol at the CSS crowd. Really not encouraging the club to move more games out there ay. So much is said about local grounds being important to the game but, they really don’t show it.

• Still certain there was more than 13k at Leichhardt.

• …and away we go…

• It felt like there was way more than 11k at Campbelltown in round 3. I thought there was at least 18k there.

• Well imagine the uptake in numbers in a brand new best viewing league stadium in the country …Suburban grounds are a fallacy the general public want modern and sophisticated venues as by the numbers at ANZ have proved…. I never had any doubt and the club would be fools not adress they issue and move forward into the future.

• I have no problem playing the bigger crowd drawing games like Sydney teams or double headers at ANZ. I quite like the place.
    However it’s a cold wet Thursday night against an out of town team you’ll get more at Leichhardt.

• @:

Well imagine the uptake in numbers in a brand new best viewing league stadium in the country …Suburban grounds are a fallacy the general public want modern and sophisticated venues as by the numbers at ANZ have proved…. I never had any doubt and the club would be fools not adress they issue and move forward into the future.

The four powerhouse clubs in Sydney will all be in new stadiums in about 5 years. The others will just continue to struggle financially.

• @:

I have no problem playing the bigger crowd drawing games like Sydney teams or double headers at ANZ. I quite like the place.
    However it’s a cold wet Thursday night against an out of town team you’ll get more at Leichhardt.

But do you want us to continue with multiple home grounds?

• @:

@:

I have no problem playing the bigger crowd drawing games like Sydney teams or double headers at ANZ. I quite like the place.

This year has been particularly bad. It feels so disjointed having so many home grounds. I’d be ok, with ANZ as our home ground. However it’s a really bad look when less than 10K turn up for a game out there. It feels like the team has failed before a ball as been kicked. For those two or three home games that aren’t going to get many along play them at CSS or Leichhardt.
    Similar to what the dogs do with their back to Belmore. They have two games there this season, the rest at ANZ.

• @:

@:

@:

This year has been particularly bad. It feels so disjointed having so many home grounds. I’d be ok, with ANZ as our home ground. However it’s a really bad look when less than 10K turn up for a game out there. It feels like the team has failed before a ball as been kicked. For those two or three home games that aren’t going to get many along play them at CSS or Leichhardt.
    Similar to what the dogs do with their back to Belmore. They have two games there this season, the rest at ANZ.

Fair enough. I’m a fan of one home ground.

Recent Topics