Very important few games

This game along with the other origin affected games are heavily crucial as the top 8 teams are usually the ones with all the rep players and knocking them out of the 8 becomes more realistic

For us to have a full strength team in this period is a very significant advantage for our quest to make the 8

Taking points off the roosters and dragons will be handy and also benefit us

We need to take advantage!

We’ll beat the Roosters. Fergo may score a try but it’s hard to see where there points will come from.

@:

We’ll beat the Roosters. Fergo may score a try but it’s hard to see where there points will come from.

They’ll still have Keary and Cronk too

@:

@:

Cronk has done nothing this year and Keary won’t win the game on his own.

Teddy was just refinding some form and Latrell is a huge out.

The reality is that Cronk and Keary are dangerous.

Mitchell is a loss for them as is Tedesco in the backs.

Cordner will be missed, but their pack is largely in tact.

I reckon Ferguson will go to Fullback - he has played well there when called upon.

This won’t be an easy game despite 3 of their players out.

@:

@:

@:

Cronk
Keary
Fergo
Manu
Friend
JWH
Taukeiaho

Are all top quality players

Victor Radley is a player too which will relinquish a starting spot and the roosters have decent depth too

We should win but don’t count them out

@:

@:

@:

@:

Cronk
Keary
Fergo
Manu
Friend
JWH
Taukeiaho

Are all top quality players

Victor Radley is a player too which will relinquish a starting spot and the roosters have decent depth too

We should win but don’t count them out

I’m not counting them out I just think we’re favorites and should win.

JWH is past it and they’re missing Napa. They’re missing so many of their strike players. We beat them at full strength there’s no reason why we shouldn’t win again. Halves don’t win games on their own.

We should get away with the win but will be a tough game. To be honest, more worried about Fergo at FB than Teddy. Happy Mitchell is out, they will miss him big time, he’s saved there bacon a few times this year.

Cant believe you guys left out Aubusson…geez…

I feel the Rorters will be out for revenge defo a 10 on the desperation matrix…

Importance of this game is an 11…as I will be attending with my young fella and it’s a long drive back from the Westsfs…

We’ll beat them in the forwards.

If we play like we played last week we won’t beat Doonside under 16s

Baby Bronco’s game still haunts me!!! Yes we should win and really must win if we are to be taken seriously by the better sides, but nothing is given in the NRL

I hate games like this and last week where we should win easily prefer to come as underdog with no expectations. I look forward to the day when I can comfortably tip a win for us without chewing my nails during the match

@:

Cant believe you guys left out Aubusson…geez…

I feel the Rorters will be out for revenge defo a 10 on the desperation matrix…

Importance of this game is an 11…as I will be attending with my young fella and it’s a long drive back from the Westsfs…

Haven’t you kicked him out of home yet?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme