HOW WOULD YOU LIKE 2018 END

Wests Tigers to finish in the 8 (preferably top 4) bonus GF appearance.
To finish ahead of the Rorters,Doggies and Eels
Sign a top class back
Extend Ivan until end 2023 (when you’re on a good thing stick to it).
Youre thoughts

• Finish the year top 4 and win the grand final.
  • Corey Thompson, Man of the match.
  • Tigers announce Jersey deal with NIKE

Realistically ……Top6, play at least into second week of finals…

In a perfect world

Make the grand final and play the Roosters

Only to beat them by a point

With the man who took Tedesco spot in Corey Thompson to have a blinder

Chris Lawrence for Clive Churchill

Same as every year: grand final win, Roosters, Souths and Parra all expelled from the competition in a cataclysmic salary cap/drugs/human trafficking scandal.

I’m hoping for a win this weekend - then I’ll move on to the next game……

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves and start looking in a fairytale book.

Realistically……win a game in the finals. In a perfect world, end roosters finals hopes and beat the broncos, Melbourne, Souths and Penrith en route to premiership.

Of course premiership is the dream but I’d be happy if we made the finals especially reflecting on how I expected the team to perform.

I would like us to finally finish in the top eight because I believe we deserve it….However, we are starting to slide backwards again over the last five or six weeks…Our forwards have to start dominating the middle again and our backs will take care of everything else especially with our new signing breathing down their necks…I was fortunate to get on before the season started so looking forward to picking up a tidy sum if they manage to get there…Please start scoring some decent points men and boost our for and against average…Everything to gain and everything to lose… :sign:

Brooks kicking a field goal but hits Teddy in the head and goes over the posts in Grand final extra time

for both my elderly parents to be alive. dad will be 93 in august. mum is 88.
this is far more important than anything else.

as for wests tigers for them to do their best, make the finals.

Woods and Mosses get transferred to the Roosters.
We meet the Roosters in the GF and beat them 48-O.
The week after the GF auditors find a second set of books in a secret office at the Roosters HQ and they have to sell all there players and are relocated to Perth.

@:

Woods and Mosses get transferred to the Roosters.
We meet the Roosters in the GF and beat them 48-O.
The week after the GF auditors find a second set of books in a secret office at the Roosters HQ and they have to sell all there players and are relocated to Perth.

They should be relocated to Antarctica

rorters relocated to zimbabwe

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme