Settled spine

I really think if we are to play finals footy we must try and settle on 4 players that can take us forward.
My spine would look like
1 Lolohea
6 Reynolds
7 Brooks
9 Liddle
The more these guys play together the better we’ll play and win games.

Poor old McKilla. I don’t know what he’s got to do to get a run. Good value hooker going to waste. Defends well too

I agree that this has to be the first string spine with Benji possibly off the bench. He is not consistent enough to hold the position if grub is fit.

Our spine is miles with Tui at fullback. He adds creativity that Thompson doesn’t. Thompson is better on the wing anyway. Great finisher.

@:

Our spine is miles with Tui at fullback. He adds creativity that Thompson doesn’t. Thompson is better on the wing anyway. Great finisher.

Agreed

1. Tui
6. Benji
7. Brooks
9. Liddle
14. Reynolds

1. Mbye
6. Jrey
7. Brooks
9. Liddle
14. Lolo

@:

@:

Agreed

x3

@:

I really think if we are to play finals footy we must try and settle on 4 players that can take us forward.
My spine would look like
1 Lolohea
6 Reynolds
7 Brooks
9 Liddle

Want to see how Lolo goes the next few weeks , obviously a certain fullback may throw that into jeopardy if he jumps on the bus

I get the feeling Thompson is more reliable under pressure but Tui could prove me wrong

@:

1. Mbye
6. Jrey
7. Brooks
9. Liddle
14. Lolo

We talking right now! Not next year…

I’m scared about tui this week the forecast says that it’s raining this whole week and on Sunday aswell don’t know if he goes too well in slippery conditions let’s just hope

@:

My spine would look like
1 Lolohea
6 Reynolds
7 Brooks
9 Liddle

The only problem has been injuries to lolohea, Reynolds and Brooks.

In Ivan’s perfect world I believe the team he wanted would have been
1. Lolohea
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
9. Liddle
14. Marshall

But because of injuries we haven’t had that yet. Once Reynolds gets match fit we might see that happen but that really depends if liddle can get healthy and play 80 minutes.

@:

@:

Agreed

Well if you are saying it, then I have to agree.

Either way, we have to get Reynolds in the six for at least a few weeks to see how it works and the sooner the better.

@:

Either way, we have to get Reynolds in the six for at least a few weeks to see how it works and the sooner the better.

He is struggling to play 20 minutes let alone 80.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme