David Klemmer

Okay so all talk is surrounding Aaron Woods at the dogs, this is because he is crap and no one wants to pay his whole contract to take him off the dogs hands.

The dogs desperately need to offload a player to clear cap space.

Why don’t we offer to take Klemmers whole contract? NSW Origin forward, Australian forward.

If we are happy to pay 600k for Woods, I’d rather the extra for Klemmer.

Twal/Packer/Matulino/Klemmer front row rotation!

Yes we would have many ex-dogs (Thompson, Mbye, Reynolds, Klemmer) but who cares? Sharks won a premiership with their Tigers side. It’s about time we return he favour.

They won’t give Klemmer up. 2 players who are off limits at the Dogs are he and Jackson. Plus why would we want to pay that much for Klemmer when its a back rower we need.

Yeah absolutely but think i read somewhere that the dogs have marked him and Jackson as off limits. Who knows.

Think I’d like to see some attention at the hooking role first, before we throw too much at another prop.

Yep, unavailable.
Sorry Milky, nothing to see here.

Yea he’s a good player tho.

Lets buy a back rower , lets strengthen a position we need really strength in

Or better still Anthony Laffranchi , Shane Walker , John Skandallis or Trent Robinson

With Robinson we actually strengthen two areas

Easy on the toads there old fella

We need a backrower and a centre now… Maybe a cheap young front rower too

@:

Don’t be silly, happy. Need more props!

@:

X2

If Klemmet wasn’t a chrome dome he wouldn’t rate a mention. He runs hard but never breaks the defence, just turn his back into the opposition - I’m tired of all the hype surrounding this guy!

Is Klemmet Clemmer any good?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme