Dear Ivan!

Playing the roosters without a hooker or fullback is not a good idea.

Tedescos replacement Lolohea 😂😂
Doesnt come close to a hair on Tedescos ass.

Put him on the wing or get him out of the side

I love Cleary but this is getting into Jason Taylor mould.

We don’t have a fullback till Mbye comes

@:

We don’t but at least Thompson floats around the field and offers something.

@:

@:

We don’t but at least Thompson floats around the field and offers something.

Well Thommo has to be at least 6 times better than this clown

And I say clown because I find it humorous that his prefered position is Fb

Ivan has made some horrendous decisions. He isn’t without blame for how we are going. The very fact he again named Benji captain is a disgrace. The fact Benji is even in the team is a disgrace.

@:

Ivan has made some horrendous decisions. He isn’t without blame for how we are going. The very fact he again named Benji captain is a disgrace. The fact Benji is even in the team is a disgrace.

Some of his team selections have been a real blemish. We might as well put a mannequin out on the right edge. It would be more threatening than MCK.

The colossal disappointment eh.

@:

Tedescos replacement Lolohea 😂😂
Doesnt come close to a hair on Tedescos ass.

Put him on the wing or get him out of the side

Gone from having the 2nd best fullback in the game to the worst. Pretty good replacement if you ask me. Keep in mind he can kick goals from the sideline.

@:

I suppose its human nature to blame everyone else……in actual fact,if you watch the game “there were many mistakes made by many players today”

@:

@:

I suppose its human nature to blame everyone else……in actual fact,if you watch the game “there were many mistakes made by many players today”

Watched the game closely.
Twal is the real beast.

@:

@:

Some of his team selections have been a real blemish. We might as well put a mannequin out on the right edge. It would be more threatening than MCK.

And what did your hero Aloiai do that was so outstanding today ?
Whole team was crap … but carry on !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme