Jacob LIddle - Key to our season

• The only way we can make the semis if Jacob Liddle plays and fires.

Yes he may make the odd mistake, but he is the only one who can get our attack going forward and firing.

We have not looked good in attack in any good he has not played. The ones he has played, we have always scored more points.

• Hes too injury prone.

• Cant string games together, shouldn’t be a problem as he matures but it isnt easy in the middle if you are a young small bloke.

• McIlwrick needs to come in for me. Taylor killed us at dummy half. I think it was a real error by Cleary not getting Reynolds out there earlier.

• @:

McIlwrick needs to come in for me. Taylor killed us at dummy half. I think it was a real error by Cleary not getting Reynolds out there earlier.

Mcllwrick cant play 80

• @:

@:

McIlwrick needs to come in for me. Taylor killed us at dummy half. I think it was a real error by Cleary not getting Reynolds out there earlier.

Mcllwrick cant play 80

According to Cleary neither can any other hooker in our squad.

• @:

Hes too injury prone.

Yep. Which is why we should be looking at trying to lure a quality dummy half from outside the club.

• Killer can play maybe 60 tops, he was very poor in trials this year. But it cant get much worse.

It is a big problem for us this year.

Anyone got Robbies number?

• @:

@:

@:

Mcllwrick cant play 80

They can’t we essentially playing without a 9 dont even have a makeshift with the capability.

• @:

Killer can play maybe 60 tops, he was very poor in trials this year. But it cant get much worse.

It is a big problem for us this year.

Anyone got Robbies number?

Spacecub is going to ring him in the morning

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Mcllwrick cant play 80

They can’t we essentially playing without a 9 dont even have a makeshift with the capability.

If we’re bringing Reynolds off the bench to play 9, we may as well start with a hooker. MM for me or even Godinet offers better service than Taylor.

• Liddle needs to get over the sternum injury 1st. He has shown he is a quality player but he needs time. I don’t think we’ll see much of him this year.

• @:

@:

Mcllwrick cant play 80

Either can Liddle at the moment……

• Matt Parcell.

• @:

@:

Hes too injury prone.

Yep. Which is why we should be looking at trying to lure a quality dummy half from outside the club.

Agree 100%

Recent Topics