Worst set of 6 ever

Our 2nd last set completely sums up how horrible we are. Five under 6 plays in the middle was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen with the game on the line. Yes we should have had a penalty to make it 16 all, but we score easy if we play smart that set.

We are in massive trouble as a team IMO.

Chee Kams penalty on half time is hanging material.

@:

Our 2nd last set completely sums up how horrible we are. Five under 6 plays in the middle was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen with the game on the line. Yes we should have had a penalty to make it 16 all, but we score easy if we play smart that set.

have to agree that was disgraceful set of 6 no point blaming the refs.

@:

Yep, it was obvious we should have moved the ball right immediately at the start of the set. Panic football. Also, I have to agree, if that wasn’t blatant favouritism towards the Roosters by not penalising them for offside, I don’t know what is.

Yes we should of had a penalty but you are right King sirro.

@:

I agree with this. It was like he was asking to be penalised. At best he is a bench player but it still won’t make him a smart player….

There was one earlier in the year cant remember against who but this one is right up there KS…

Let the Benny Hill theme roll…

@:

There was one earlier in the year cant remember against who but this one is right up there KS…

I know the set you refer, but with the game on the line, this one takes the win due to its impact.

Cant recall the penalty at half time.
Agree with the final set we had them shot but we stuck to the ruck

I dont agree we are in massive trouble, ive re-evalued my expectations, its easier to deal with and its reality…we have attitude but no execution and that wont come without new recruits in 1 & 9 & 11/12, with class and speed, hopefully Mbye is one

@:

@:

I know the set you refer, but with the game on the line, this one takes the win due to its impact.

Broncos cambo first half i think

Fully agreed. So frustrating to see all that space on both sides of the ruck and see Marsters do some stupid dummy half runs in the middle. That game could be the difference between playing finals and missing out yet again.

@:

Cant recall the penalty at half time.
Agree with the final set we had them shot but we stuck to the ruck

I dont agree we are in massive trouble, ive re-evalued my expectations, its easier to deal with and its reality…we have attitude but no execution and that wont come without new recruits in 1 & 9 & 11/12, with class and speed, hopefully Mbye is one

I started the year with re-evaluated expectations and was so relaxed. Tell myself every week to go back to that mindset. Easier said then done. Reason i say we are in massive trouble is referencing 2018. With what we have to select feom I believe we are gone. If Mbye comes now that solves a massive problem.

If we can get Liddle going well, Reynolds to 6. Packer actualling running hard, then we could finish huge. A lot of if’s though. That’s for 2018 of course.

Realistically, unless we can solve the dummy half problem, we are done as far the eight is concerned. Our forwards would be much more dominant with direction around the ruck and halves allowed to create more. Unfortunately 3 of our recent stars played without much between the ears today.

My favourite play of that set was when we had a slow play the play and Reynolds stood over the ball for a second or two not picking it up. It was almost as if he was playing junior football where you have to wait for the first receiver to have the ball before the defence can move.

@:

My favourite play of that set was when we had a slow play the play and Reynolds stood over the ball for a second or two not picking it up. It was almost as if he was playing junior football where you have to wait for the first receiver to have the ball before the defence can move.

Give him a pink vest :roll

@:

@:

Give him a pink vest :roll

But who gets the yellow vest?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme