It's Time For Reynolds

It’s not just because he scored a try. Josh Reynolds provided the spark plug for a sputtering Tigers attack. I would put him at five eighth and move Benji to the bench. We need his energy, directness and competitive spirit. He single handedly gave us a chance in the game. Also, if I was picking the team, I would start Alouai because we desperately need some punch in the back row. Is Liddle ready? If he is, I’d plug him in too because we need a dummy half that can pass.

Yeah he was full on energy that last 10

I’d don’t think Liddle is ready that sternum injury is going to take some time. At least the fullback position is kinda sorted for next year at least, wouldn’t mind a decent backup for Liddle though

As good as Reynolds was, his play in our second last set of the game cost us the game.

He is a positive though out of what I feel is a very poor team the past 6 weeks.

At least if he plays 6 he won’t run the ball out of hooker twice in the last set of the game looking for a penalty instead of just playing footy.

He had a cracker yes, but sometimes his gamesmanship gets the better of him.

Will all be dependant on How match fit he is. If he is, you start him on energy alone.

I don’t think he has the match fitness to play 80. I like his impact off the bench.

Solid game but playing at that ball just before halftime was incredibly stupid.

@:

At least if he plays 6 he won’t run the ball out of hooker twice in the last set of the game looking for a penalty instead of just playing footy.

His play that set was really costly. It’s a shame because 2.weeks in a row he has lifted our game, but boy that set cost us. Mind you, there were many more things that cost us too. That just so happened right at the end so it stands out. I’m more filthy on Chee Kams half time penalty and Fonua going out on play zero.

Benji has been good, but he’s looking tired.

Get him match fit by playing matches.
We are gonna lose either was with a reserve grade spine

@:

Yep, brain explosions have been a blight on his career but he, at least, gave us a fighting chance and that’s why he has to be in the team. Five eighth or hooker. He couldn’t be a worse passer than Taylor and we need something happening out of dummy half.

@:

We have had 13 rounds. Benji has been good maybe 3 of those, ok for possibly 2 more. That leaves 8 crap games. Yet he was our captain today.

Am i right in saying every game we have list Benji has been captain?

@:

@:

We have had 13 rounds. Benji has been good maybe 3 of those, ok for possibly 2 more. That leaves 8 crap games. Yet he was our captain today.

Am i right in saying every game we have list Benji has been captain?

I think he was skip in one of the games against Melbourne?

Reynolds added a lot more urgency when he was on i am not sure if he has 80 mins in him but i would start him ahead of Benji next week

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme