How did we not..

Get a penalty in that last set of 6…

Markers were not square and from my seat the Rorters on 3 tackles never got back to their line…

Can someone explain…will watch the replay…

we didn’t get a penalty because we were wearing the wrong jersey

@:

Markers were not square and from my seat the Rorters on 3 tackles never got back to their line…

Very disappointing. Brown paper bag anyone?

@:

we didn’t get a penalty because we were wearing the wrong jersey

x2

Yes terrible refereeing. Also, the Ferguson penalty when he dropped the ball was a disgrace.

@:

After penalising ET when Fergo dropped the ball 10m out with about 2m to go, those decisions were disgraceful, or cheating.

I was at the game and that is always hard to see finer points so I can’t comment on offsides etc BUT the reason we lost the game was simple - poor ball control which leads to no sustained pressure. We try really hard every week but we just have too many incomplete sets. Last week our completion rate was terrible - luckily bulldogs are hopeless. This week we got found out by a good side (with 4 top liners missing). We will continue to lose against most sides until we control the ball. God help us next week is all I can say

Easy, the refs were a part of the Gucci gang.

Refs missed a few offside penalties for sure and possibly some players taken out without the ball.

In this video you can see them clearly offside under the posts… wish Thompsons arms were a bit longer…

https://streamable.com/i5967

Was at the game and can guarantee they were nearly all offside for every play in that last set.

They got a lot wrong, for both teams today. The Players deserve better than 2nd rate performance from the whistle blowers, and it happens week after week. Watch any game and you will see many wrong calls from the refs. Its ruining what’s shaping as the closest comp in years

@:

The refs were seen leaving the stadium wearing Armani suits !

@:

Geo that does not have to be explained to you …your an old head as I you know as well as I why there were no penalties given …

I think is stupid whinging about not getting a penalty…we should have scored, we had them shot in those last 2 minutes

@:

@:

The refs were seen leaving the stadium wearing Armani suits !

The maccas bags fooled everyone……

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme