Packer

I know he has made some good effort tackles in recent weeks, but his go forward is down right abysmal.

He’s playing like a cat IMO. Even when he does decide to have a run , which isn’t often, he has no effect.

Hey Russell, Young fella Twal is making you look like a mug. Stand up and do what your paid to do mate. Elijah Taylor playing as a middle forward makes more metres then you do.

He is extremely overrated. The balance of our pack is not right at all we have got nothing in attack.

I think hes playing injured….hes not the same as he was before what was it, a knee injury?

@:

I think hes playing injured….hes not the same as he was before what was it, a knee injury?

Its soooooo scary to say this, but the missus said that word for word.

Packer 7 runs for 43 meters
That’s a joke at NRL level

What happened to him being one of the best front rowers in the NRL last season? I thought he was probably St George’s best forward last year, don’t get me wrong his good in his defence, but what happened to his big hard runs and good metres and aggression he had last year?

@:

@:

Its soooooo scary to say this, but the missus said that word for word.

Yes dear. 😆

Getting too many wraps. Perhaps it has gone to his head.

He still is good in D landline speed but under 50 M is horrible

He was never a 150M man however he needs to have more impact. 100-120 M and dent the line.

Twal was way better then both starting props today.

Yeah been really disappointing since his return, was going gangbusters before that! It’s like he has been replaced by a doppelgänger or something and the real Packer gas gone off on a holiday.

That said, the whole team has regressed dramatically since the first five rounds, barring Thompson and Brooks.

Our starting front row is really letting us down, we don’t get on the front foot and we’re not winning the ruck. Time for Twal to start IMO, he’s all class.

@:

Our starting front row is really letting us down, we don’t get on the front foot and we’re not winning the ruck. Time for Twal to start IMO, he’s all class.

Agree I was a fan when we split Packer and Mats with one playing off the bench.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme