Tupou's try saver - does anyone reckon....

MWZ or Noffa would have scored it?

I’m not bagging Thomson in the slightest…he’s been great for us and his finishing has been spot on. Should be picked every week on current form.

BUT…do you think his size comes with the disadvantage that in those moments, he’s going to get man-handled a bit where if we had a bigger winger, they would have scored?

Personally, I thought Noffa would have scored that one. Thoughts?

And if The tackler was not Tupou but the other (shorter) winger Thompson would’ve scored……

If my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike.

Would of, should of, could of. All I know is we were jumping up and down celebrating and how sad it was crashing back down to earth.

It was a brilliant tackle either way i hate to say.

I think his height is an advantage in those situations. He had the chance to get the ball down, was a great tackle that prevented it.

If Tupou’s arms weren’t 10 feet long he would’ve scored

@:

I think his height is an advantage in those situations. He had the chance to get the ball down, was a great tackle that prevented it.

This. So often he’s ducking low and getting over the line.

Nah.

He scored it in round one and missed it this time. It is what it is.

Tough loss but we have to get over it. We had ample opportunities to score in the first half.

@:

It was a brilliant tackle either way i hate to say.

This. Just a fantastic tackle.

Not sure, it was a pretty damn good tackle I hate to say

Wasn’t really talking about height here…more strength and weight.

Anyway…the tackle was good, but Thommo was an inch away from scoring…I reckon a heavier, stronger winger would have got that one.

Tupou should be banned from playing the Tigers, he always saves his best efforts against us.

@:

If Tupou’s arms weren’t 10 feet long he would’ve scored

He was a freakin octopus wasn’t he Tupou….

What a pointless thread

If MCK didnt give away that penalty
If Grub didnt kick tat ball
If Lolo only caught the ball
If only we had some stike on the edges
If only we had speed out wide

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme