Wests Tigers Team v Cronulla

Wests Tigers: 1 Tuimoala Lolohea, 2 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, 3 Esan Marsters, 4 Mahe Fonua, 5 Corey Thompson, 6 Benji Marshall, 7 Luke Brooks, 8 Russell Packer, 9 Elijah Taylor, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence ©, 12 Michael Chee-Kam, 13 Matthew Eisenhuth

Interchange: 14 Alex Twal, 15 Josh Reynolds, 16 Josh Aloai, 17 Tim Grant

Reserves: 18 Robbie Rochow, 19 Tyson Gamble, 20 Pita Godinet, 21 Kevin Naiqama

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/06/05/cleary-names-squad-for-sharks-clash/

Early season accountability gone. What a joke. Ivan deserves to get whacked by 50.

Why was Robbie Rochow being rested before this week?

First team I have been disappointed by. Thijk it will be a long end to the season.

I see gamble again on the reserves.

And naiqama.

It would be 1000/1 but I’d like to see them in for Marshall and Lolohea respectively…

Happy with the team, a little more luck and effort we would have won. Plus the backline was reshuffled.

Plus who else do we have.

That team is going to get murdered.

@:

Early season accountability gone. What a joke. Ivan deserves to get whacked by 50.

Little effort by the coach …needed to get to Melbourne, obviously this is as good as it gets for the remainder of 2018 …

As expected. Forwards better aim up or we’ll get rolled by plenty.

Hopefully Reynolds comes on early to replace Taylor. Was hoping for a few changes but expected something like this side. We don’t really have the players in the squad to do much differently.

@:

Happy with the team, a little more luck and effort we would have won. Plus the backline was reshuffled.

Plus who else do we have.

Thompson to fullback, Naiqama to the wing, MM to hooker, Aloiai to start over Chee Kam.

Surprised it took this long tbh…

Disappointed not to see Liddle back, looks like he will be playing ISP.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.