Referees....

Referees: Adam Gee, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Liam Nicholls
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Henry Perenara

Gee wizz… :bash

i do believe that the refs will determine the top 8. they seem to let certain sides away with murder and crucify others.

@:

i do believe that the refs will determine the top 8. they seem to let certain sides away with murder and crucify others.

Yep top 8 is settled, mark my words! In no specific order, this will be the top 8 at the end of the season proper:

Brisbane
Melbourne
Souths
Penrith
Cronulla
St George
Roosters
Warriors

Pretty much as it is now, the rest may as well go and play knucklebones for the rest of the season.

Thank you refs, thank you ball boys! When does the tennis start?

Has the refereeing been shocking this year? Yes.

But seriously, we have mostly taken the impact of the bad calls out of our game with our defence. We could easily be another 3 wins up from games that we played poorly in or made errors that led to tries.

A bit of attack in our game and we’ll be fine.

loving our consistency

I wish the referees to have a good game and enjoy themselves.

And the award for the most Polish name ever goes to…

will send some one to the sin bin during this game.

@:

Hey be careful Yoss there’s a Ziggy on the forum, and a great guy.

@:

@:

Hey be careful Yoss there’s a Ziggy on the forum, and a great guy.

Must be 2 Ziggy’s on the Forum then BT , the Ziggy I know is highly questionable at the best of times 😃

His choice of clothing to say the very least ……looks like an extra from the Rocky Horror Picture Show

@:

Adam Gee? I would have thought Scottish, not polish.

Sad that this thread is more relevant to the final result than the team threads.

Bloody idiots. Just cost us the match. Hope not! They must have money on the games!

Anybody have Ziggy’s address?

We all know the Refs are shocking & have their fav teams, the league & Refs have got me beat.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme