Can't see us winning...

Sorry but I cannot see us winning at all. Unless we throw it around? We are just to slow unfortunately. Gold Coast and Canberra we may be a chance but tomorrow the Sharks will be too strong.

By all means smash in tomorrow if we do…

I can see us getting absolutely dominated. Thompson & MWZ will not give us early go forward, and our forward have generally been pretty weak again.

The score will be 16-14 in favour of the Tiger’s Brooks MOM

Therè will need to be a marked improvement on our form from the past month or so for us to even be a chance here. I keep waiting for that improvement, but it never comes and we just keep on repeating the same old mistakes over and over.

I just would like to see them play the way they did in the first 5 rounds of the comp. Why have they moved from what was working? They always train the house down and go into games full of confidence apparently, but when it comes to game time, somehow it all gets forgotten!

Ok so let’s all slit our wrists

OR

let’s head out to Shark park and support our team who have shown they are capable of beating anyone. Tigers by 2. CMON TIGES!!

Ok lets just move on to next weeks must win desperation game

Discussion and sometimes a difference of opinion - That’s what a forum is isn’t it?

@:

Im sick and tired of this rebuilding bs, im not going to wait 3 years and then until then players are out of form or who knows what. what is the point of our forwards busting crack when he says in three years, what is the point?!?! Ive waited 13 years for us to win the premiership, we’ve got benji with got it and the fans know it, don’t care if we arent in the top 8, lets show them that we don’t need them to win. I don’t care if ivan ball sack thinks that in three years hell rebuild the club. The time is now. And I aint hanging around for his son. sick of that nepotism bs.

Hooroo then …off you go

@:

Im sick and tired of this rebuilding bs, im not going to wait 3 years and then until then players are out of form or who knows what. what is the point of our forwards busting crack when he says in three years, what is the point?!?! Ive waited 13 years for us to win the premiership, we’ve got benji with got it and the fans know it, don’t care if we arent in the top 8, lets show them that we don’t need them to win. I don’t care if ivan ball sack thinks that in three years hell rebuild the club. The time is now. And I aint hanging around for his son. sick of that nepotism bs.

If you don’t want to wait, maybe you should do what Tedesco, Moses and Woods did.

Follow a team they think will win this year.

How’s that working out for them?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme