Clean out needs to continue

The following players have no future IMO with the Tigers, they should be punted after this year:

Lolohea
McQueen
Chee Kam
Godinet
Malaka
Mcillwrick
Sue
Grant
Benji

We need to recruit a top shelf:
Second rower
Winger
Centre
Hooker

So disappointing our last 9 games…

@:

The following players have no future IMO with the Tigers, they should be punted after this year:

Lolohea
McQueen
Chee Kam
Godinet
Malaka
Mcillwrick
Sue
Grant
Benji

Second rower
Winger
Centre
Hooker

:roll

But we knew this coming into the season didn’t we?

@:

But we knew this coming into the season didn’t we?

certainly seemed that way at the start of the year, maybe the hooking spot though is the real surprise with Liddle being out a lot due to injury.

@:

Lolohea
McQueen
Chee Kam
Godinet
Malaka
Mcillwrick
Sue
Grant
Benji

Second rower
Winger
Centre
Hooker

Worst part is we alost full for spots with these blokes what are our football department doing.

I have no doubt that that will be the case.
Not sure some (first three on your list) of the players you mention will be easy to move on.

Eisenhuth is a bench player at good NRL clubs

Looking at the list in another way:

Contract finishes end of:

2018- Godinet, MWZ, Sue, Grant & Marshall

2019- Lolohea, Chee-Kam & McIlwrick

2020- McQueen

Five will / can be out of roster at seasons end.

McQueen remains an issue- I wonder if we just have to plonk him in the starting 17 each NRL match for rest of season, since our season looks to have hit the wall, and he either makes it or he realises his neck injury is not allowing him to play properly and he hopefully retires.

Funny, where was this post during the first 5 or 6 rounds when we were going ok. As I recall it Benji was a major reason we won many of those games.

@:

Funny, where was this post during the first 5 or 6 rounds when we were going ok. As I recall it Benji was a major reason we won many of those games.

Im in no way against Benji, however I have serious doubt he will be extended beyond end of this season- at least on the playing field. He has done a good job for us.

@:

Lolohea
McQueen
Chee Kam
Godinet
Malaka
Mcillwrick
Sue
Grant
Benji

Second rower
Winger
Centre
Hooker

Spot on

@:

@:

Im in no way against Benji, however I have serious doubt he will be extended beyond end of this season- at least on the playing field. He has done a good job for us.

I am. Sure he did well during he first couple of rounds. He has outstayed his welcome. Has to go.

@:

As far as I’m concerned we are in a results driven business (competition), I support the Tigers 100% and if they are getting results as they were at the beginning of the year you have my support as a player. On the other hand if you are not getting results than I’m afraid you have to go (as a player) and bring someone in that can get results …… aim for the stars so you can reach the moon.

I don’t hope for success I demand it and I’m sick of our supporters accepting anything else.

This year as far as the salary cap is concerned started fresh and we should expect to be in the finals otherwise this year is a FAIL.

You can only move on whose off contract, and then you can only really replace with players who are on similar money and hope you unearth 3 or 4 Corey Thompson’s. Pretty unlikely.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme