I Don't Know

I just don’t know anymore. Chee-Kam, Godinet and our speed.

Get rid of the first two and buy the third.

On a side note, is it me or does everyone’s heart skip a beat when Fonua hits the ball up and then when he plays it?

We are a team full of marginal players. Nothing happening now should be a huge surprise. The early season enthusiasm can only last so long with an average roster.

@:

I just don’t know anymore. Chee-Kam, Godinet and our speed.

Get rid of the first two and buy the third.

On a side note, is it me or does everyone’s heart skip a beat when Fonua hits the ball up and then when he plays it?

Fonua will always have a bad mistake in him but his plusses outweigh the minuses

Im not surprised at all, we over achieved early now we’re getting found out.
Be prepared for more of the same for the rest of the season.

We’re only just slightly better than the WT of the past. We don’t beat ourselves anymore but we still lose more close ones than we win.

Unfortunately, whilst our defense has been good, in patches, I don’t know where the points can come from - we just don’t have a game breaker and as someone already said, enthusiasm can only take you some of the way before reality sets in.

This is where we are really at. Above the bottom teir of teams and competitive against the top teams but lacking strike power to put anyone away. We will be a chance of the 8 for a while but will need some luck.

Big money for a 4 year deal for the worst front rower in the comp. That’s where it all starts.

I’m gonna go non stop until this cat starts playing like an actual front rower.

@:

Big money for a 4 year deal for the worst front rower in the comp. That’s where it all starts.

Which player you talking about ?

@:

@:

No heart Packer

@:

@:

@:

No heart Packer

:blah :blah

@:

@:

@:

No heart Packer

Packers puss

Twal and Eisenhuth have more ticker

@:

@:

@:

@:

No heart Packer

:blah :blah

You are up there with the biggest no idea of all time Col. U think Packer is going good?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme