Reynolds

Played well and lasted the 80 and hopefully pulls up Ok .

Can’t see him lasting another 3 and a half seasons though…. Went ok I think and hopefully can stay on the park

Offered more spark than Benji and looked dangerous several times on the opposition try line. Him and Brooks seem to flow a lot better from what I saw

That was Reynolds at his best …

Another rocks or diamonds signing .

@:

Don’t understand how you can go ahead and diss impactful players while acting as a proponent for the whole MCK festival when the bloke simply hasn’t been doing enough either for the better part of a month now.

Unfair to judge him as yet. Not match fit at this stage but brings energy to our side.
I’ll see how he’s going in a few more more weeks with full games under his belt.
At least he is high energy and effort.

@:

@:

Don’t understand how you can go ahead and diss impactful players while acting as a proponent for the whole MCK festival when the bloke simply hasn’t been doing enough either for the better part of a month now.

Chee Kam was average today but unlike Reynolds he wasn’t a marquee signing .
Good enough?

@:

@:

@:

Good enough?

No. Chee-Kam was not average, he was basically non-existent excluding the few penalty concessions he’s good for. That’s not good enough.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Good enough?

No. Chee-Kam was not average, he was basically non-existent, other than the few penalties he’s good for. That’s not good enough.

Getting binned for a BS call for 10 didn’t help his effort today .

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters
Both marquee signings were poor today .

What you seen with Reynolds today is what you’ll see for the next 3 1/2 years
A headless chook or diamonds !

@:

@:

@:

@:

Good enough?

No. Chee-Kam was not average, he was basically non-existent, other than the few penalties he’s good for. That’s not good enough.

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters

This meter gain really peeves me … but you did not add that Mats made some crucial tackles which earned 3 turnovers but do not let that get in the way …I really hate stats !

@:

@:

@:

@:

Good enough?

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters

This meter gain really peeves me … but you did not add that Mats made some crucial tackles which earned 3 turnovers but do not let that get in the way …I really hate stats !

x2

Reynolds looked more of a threat than Benji, happy to finally see him out of the hooker roll, he didn’t kill it but he’s our long term 6 so I guess we better get used to it.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Good enough?

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters

I hate stats too. However, if there is one position they do show something it’s the middle. Our 2 starting front rowers making zero metres every week says a lot.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters

I hate stats too. However, if there is one position they do show something it’s the middle. Our 2 starting front rowers making zero metres every week says a lot.

Let’s just get Woods’s 150m a week back huh. :bash

@:

@:

@:

@:

Matalino 37 meters
Packer 73 meters

our weak forward attack means that we desperately need Nofoaluma/Fonua players regardless of their eventual weaknesses

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme